Strategic communications cabal kglobal seeks Senior Account Exec with at least 4 years of new media experience including: social media management, digital marketing, and web & online collateral design; experience with graphic design a plus.
The Society for Neuroscience, the world's largest organization of scientists & physicians devoted to understanding the brain and nervous system, Online Member Programs Manager with at least two years of relevant work experience in a professional association environment. Familiarity or experience with online educational and professional development tools and technologies, including webinars and podcasts, is preferred.
University of Maryland
Vice President, Healthcare – a minimum of 15 years experience supporting the communications needs of healthcare and or medical related businesses & issues is requirement #1
Children’s National Medical Center
Communications Officer post with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Director, Sustainable Coffee Markets
- Grant Director, Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund
- we normally don’t feature HR opportunities like Chief People Officer on this blog, but we’ll make an exception for our friends at CI (translation: we’d love to work there).
Here’s a very fresh Director of Communications opportunity with the Air Line Pilots Association, International – minimum 10 years of experience in a relevant senior management role, in-house or with an agency, is desired.
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Senior Communications Representative – keen creative instincts & expertise influencing leadership thinking in strategic communication and issues management particularly sought
University of Maryland Medical Center – Baltimore, MD
- Communications & Public Affairs Account Leader / Director for the Greenebaum Cancer Center
- Senior Director of Development Communications & Donor Relations
- Communications & Public Affairs Account Leader/Director, Strategic Internal Communications
Bloomberg/Bureau of National Affairs seeks a Book Editor to ensure that manuscripts accepted for publication are edited and produced in a timely, cost effective manner and meet the standards for quality and consistency.
Mystery employer seeks temporary Program Assistant for a variety of grassroots outreach & admin taskings – $16-$18/hr to high $30k if extended to permanent status – Capitol Hill location
Porter-Novelli – Business Development Intern – New York