University of Maryland – Associate Director of Donor Relations & Stewardship – $53k-$66k – seeking candidates with at least five years experience in editing & communications, preferably in development, financial aid and/or alumni/constituent/client relations arena – apply by Apr. 23
Tech America, the voice of the information & communications technology industry, seeks Senior Event Coordinator with 2-3 years experience in event planning; SalesForce and WordPress skills a plus.
Natural Gas Vehicles for America – President (pdf) – search managed by Association Strategies
Nature Conservancy (scroll to find, or use advanced search & job #)
- Development Operations Assistant (42071) – apply by Apr. 25
- Policy Associate, International Climate Policy (42083) – apply by Apr. 30
- Email Marketing Specialist (42048) – apply by Apr. 30
- Strategy Director, Global Communications (42077) – apply by May 2
- Communications & Marketing Manager (42076) – apply by May 2
- Communications Specialist, Corporate Practices (42078) – apply by May 9
- Media Relations Specialist (42046) – New York – apply by Apr. 30
- Kauai Program Assistant (42079) – Lihue, HI – apply by May 7
- Digital Marketing Manager (42086) – Chicago, IL or Minneapolis, MN – apply by May 9
- Federal Government Relations Director (42073) – Portland, OR – apply by May 11
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration – Public Affairs Specialist – $89k-$136k – job ID: SO-UNSEC- 2014-0008 – apply by Apr. 28
DuPont – Government Affairs Specialist/Intern
Healthcare cost-containment expert HMS seeks Federal Government Relations Senior Manager with at least 3-5 years GR experience, including work in health policy field
Streaming music stalwart Pandora seeks Director of Government Relations with Hill & lobbying experience including work on major legislative initiatives
World Resources Institute
Communications Officer -- 3-5 years media relations experience working on political campaigns, or in elected offices, NGOs, or advocacy organizations required; as is knowledge of (or ability to learn, like immediately) the Joomla and Django web platforms
The National Park Foundation seeks Development Writer with a minimum of five years of experience in writing for development/fundraising, communications, media relations, or related field – more development/fundraising posts appear to be available.
City of Alexandria – Director of Communications – $89k-$149k – apply by Apr. 30
- Program Coordinator for the Global Governance, Politics & Security Program – mid-to-high $30k
- Associate Director of the Marshall-Brennan Constitutional Literacy Project – $67k-$70k – JD required
- Senior Admin Assistant, Literature Dept. – $19-$21/hr
Pay your friends and their Anchorman-related japes no mind when you snag the Communications Manager post at Burgundy Farm Country Day School; JK-though-8-level institution.
Senior Account Exec, Education appears to be the latest offering at the now-Fleisman-Hillard-affiliated public affairs firm GMMB – see more available here
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Senior Associate, Multimedia Communications
- Research Officer, Government Performance
- Senior Associate, U.S. Public Lands – Portland, OR
Here’s a fresh Senior Public Relations Manager post with Microsoft's Public Affairs & Citizenship PR team – 6+ years of experience in communications targeting Federal level/Capitol Hill required; background in Executive Branch, political campaigns, think tanks/advocacy organizations and public relations firms a plus.
Cause Force seeks Communications Coordinator to ramp up coverage of their coming-this-fall Ride(s) to Conquer Cancer in DC/Baltimore and Philadelphia
- Executive Policy and Communications Assistant and Research Associate supporting the Center for Children and Families
- Associate Director of Class Programs & Reunion Campaigns
- Program Coordinator supporting the Center for Juvenile Justice Reform – part-time
Director of Communications sought by non-profit involved in women's & international affairs – excellent web maintenance skills and/or proficiency in French or Spanish particularly desired – $40k
And finally, the Wolf Trap Foundation for the Performing Arts, the good folks who bring you everything from Huey Lewis and the News to 2001: A Space Odyssey w/ the National Symphony Orchestra, have seats reserved for Director, Government Relations and Director, Annual Giving, as well as Program Coordinator, Leadership & Planned Giving
We wish you all a lovely weekend, and an appropriately reflective Good Friday and joyous Easter for those of you who mark those days with reverence.