AcademyHealth is in search mode for Social Media and Community Engagement Associate with 3-5 years of online communications, website and marketing experience, with demonstrated success leading traditional and online marketing efforts. – $48k-$60k
Fresh communications/marketing opportunities with the American Forest Foundation – searches managed by Waldron
Grants Manager with 3-5 years of experience and a track record of success in grant writing and/or major gifts solicitation – DC or New York
Sister Cities International seeks Executive Assistant to support CEO in post that requires the diplomatic skill to deal with high ranking officials as well as experience w/ travel planning; proficiency w/ Salesforce also desired.
The National Association of Professional Insurance Agents seeks highly-motivated Government Affairs Coordinator with top-notch organizational & time-management skills and 1-2 years relevant work experience .
Opportunities with Dexis Consulting Group supporting USAID’s Center for Transformational Partnerships, U.S. Global Development Lab
Intern candidates – previous office environment experience and a major in communications, PR, journalism or political science is preferred; social media expertise a plus apply by Nov. 15
Pugatch Consilium is a boutique consultancy firm providing evidence-based research, analysis and intelligence on the fastest growing sectors of the knowledge economy, seeks Research Intern of the paid variety – requires degree or comparable experience in one or more of the following areas: economics, statistics, international policy, government affairs, health policy or law; a background in health economics or intellectual property a plus.
- Communications Officer with the Metropolitan Policy Program
- Senior Project Coordinator, Economic Studies
- Associate Director of Development, Medical Center
- Assistant Director of Development, Biomedical Research/Medical Center
- Assistant Director of Development, Schools of Medicine & Nursing
- Web Editor, Office of Advancement
Nature Conservancy (scroll to find or use advanced search & job #)
- Philanthropy Program Manager (42560) – apply by Nov. 13
- Philanthropy Program Specialist (42480) – Louisville, KY – apply by Nov. 7
- Associate Director of Philanthropy (42397) – Topeka, KS – apply by Nov. 14
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Vice President, Public Lands & Wilderness Conservation
- Vice President, Fisheries & Ocean Governance
- Project Director, Improving End of Life Care
- Officer, Prospect Strategy and Research, Philanthropic Partnerships
- Associate, American Cities
- Executive Assistant, Government Relations
- Communications & Outreach Manager supporting the Melanoma Research Alliance
- Development Manager, CRM & Donor Communications
- Writer/Editor – Santa Monica, CA
Don't forget Saturday's Novemberfest Virginia beer extravaganza at Rustico Alexandria from noon to 5:00 pm, and best witches (ha!) for a fun Halloween weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.