The T. Howard Foundation, a Silver Spring-based organization dedicated to advancing diversity in media, is actively recruiting for:
- Training & Recruitment Coordinator (pdf) – apply by Jan. 12
- Assistant Manager, Professional Development (pdf) – apply by Jan. 15
- Web Producer, WAMU 88.5 FM
- Assistant to the Dean, School of Communication – $21-$23/hr
- Research Specialist, School of Public Affairs – $19-$22/hr – focus on federal, state, & local justice system operations
Brookings Institution – Research Analyst supporting the Hutchins Center on Fiscal & Monetary Policy – strong grounding in statistics & economics is essential
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Editorial Officer
- International Ocean Policy Officer – contractor status noted, international travel required
Fancy yourself as rival or heir-apparent to Sietsma or Kliman? Dining Editor for DC Metro Magazine (and DCMetroPlus.com) might start you on your way to fulfilling that fantasy.
Chicago-based opportunities with the American Medical Association include this Potomac Flacks-sourced Director, Leadership Communications post, as well as Communications Specialist.
We first noted this glam Vice President, Public Relations listing with the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts in early November, and, well, it’s still there.
Best wishes for lovely & restorative weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.