George Washington University Hospital – Communications Manager – 5 years experience in PR, communications, media, journalism or marketing required; healthcare background preferred.
PATH, an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children, is actively seeking candidates for:
- Senior Regulatory Policy Officer
- Market Dynamics Advocacy Officer – DC or Seattle, WA
- Senior Policy & Advocacy Officer, Immunization Supply Chain & Logistics – DC or Seattle, WA
Charles Koch Institute
- Public Relations Manager
- Senior Manager, External Relations
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Events Intern
Human Rights Campaign
Advocacy Manager – winning candidate will take on a broad range of advocacy, networking & communications to protect Afghan women's rights – some travel to New York Afghanistan likely required
New opportunities w/ Children’s Hospital
Marketing & Media Relations Manager – search managed by the Ford Agency
Investment Company Institute – find application info here
Campaign Director (scroll to find) to manage a national advocacy campaign to showcase the long-term positive impact of infrastructure investment on economic prosperity, job creation, U.S. competitiveness & more – Summer Marketing Intern post also noted
We somehow missed these putting together yesterday’s regular Thursday listings of jobs at Georgetown University:
Communications Manager is new with the Education Trust since our mid-Dec. check-in.
American Public Power Association
- Director of Digital & Social Media (scroll to find; job description opens Word doc)
- Integrated Media & Communications Coordinator
Pew Charitable Trusts & Pew Research Center (PRC)
- Senior Associate, Fiscal Federalism
- Senior Research Associate, Public Safety Performance Project
- Manager, American Cities Project
- Senior Writer/Editor, Religion (PRC)
- Admin Coordinator (PRC) supporting Internet, Science & Technology, Social & Demographic Trends, and Hispanic Trends research teams
- Summer Intern, American Politics (PRC) – $13/hr
Un-named large association is in search mode for is looking for a Director, Communications/Web Projects with a broad understanding of current web and mobile best practices & how to utilize those technologies to gain brand awareness, and highlight their unique products and services.
Best wishes for a charmed & minimally-flawed weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.