The U.S. Travel Association seeks Coordinator, Industry Communications to handle a broad roster of responsibilities – related academic background or two years of communications experience required; social media, photo/video editing and HTML/CMS skills desirable – Design & Marketing Coordinator post also available.
The Environmental Working Group seeks Social Media Manager with top-notch writing skills and at least three years of results-getting experience using social media platforms; passion & knowledge for environmental health related issues also desired.
The Natural Gas Supply Association seeks Manager, Energy Markets to monitor legislative & regulatory developments impacting the natural gas sector – $60k-$70k – at least 3-5 years relevant experience required, preferably in energy or commodity market sector.
American Dental Education Association (scroll to find)
- Meetings Manager
- Membership Marketing & Communications Manager
- Senior Vice President for Educational Research & Analysis
Will you get hired on quickly enough to catch ESPN GameDay live in Charlottesville when hired on for one of these fine opportunities at the University of Virginia? (answer: probably not)
- Creative Director – $85k-$125k – we have it on good authority that UVa is still actively seeking candidates for this position
- Media Relations Assistant – $35k-$55k –
noted as being open to current UVa employees only; keep an eye on it in case that status changes- link updated, and now open to all
- Mystery Democrat – Press Secretary – apply by Jan. 27
- GOP committee staff – Legislative Assistant – JD and/or tax policy experience desired
- Rep. Stephen Fincher (R-TN) – Intern
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) - Intern – Jan.-May term
- Michigan MoC – Intern
- Science, Space, and Technology, GOP staff – Intern
- Arizona Democrat – Intern
New at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce since our end-of-year check-in:
Communications Officer – foreign language skills desirable – apply by Feb. 11
- South Carolina Policy Council – Development Director – Columbia, SC
- Texas Public Policy Foundation – Litigation Director, Center for the American Future – Austin, TX