In the meantime, please check out a few direct-to-our-inbox submissions that we'll also reference again when we get back to regular-ish programming on Thursday:
RH Strategic – Assistant Account Exec, Account Exec or Senior Account Exec
Public Justice – Director of Communications (pdf)
NASA – Media Relations Specialist – $76k-$118k – job ID: HQ15B0038 – apply by Mar. 16
United Way – Director of Media & Public Relations – apply by Mar. 16
Hello Monday! Don't forget yesterday's run of previously noted opportunities closing this week.
The American Gastroenterological Association seeks a motivated Communications Editor/Project Manager to edit and manage web content, email newsletters and a printed bi-monthly magazine – experience with web content management systems and AP style are musts, along with creativity, proactivity and the ability to juggle priorities with a smile.
Crosscut Strategies seeks Director with 5-7 years of experience in political communications, press, or private sector media relations, including on-the-record experience; strong familiarity with the health care and technology sectors as well as federal and/or state policymaking processes also desirable.
Endeavor Strategies seeks Digital Media Interns on full or part-time basis – ideal candidates will have strong research & writing skills, as well as understanding of social and digital media platforms; basic HTML & Adobe Creative Cloud skills a plus – paid positions.
The brashly branded Incite Agency seeks initiative-taking Communications Interns for media monitoring, research & writing duties – PR and/or campaign experience preferred, skills using Vocus or Cision a plus – housing stipend available.
Senior Public Affairs Specialist supporting the Elliott School of International Affairs – $52k-$55k – 2+ years related experience desired, along with exceptional writing skills including familiarity with AP style
We don’t usually note HR/personnel dept. opportunities, but we’ll make an exception to help out our friends at the British Embassy:
- Regional Human Resources Deputy/Recruitment Manager – $66k – apply by Mar. 8
- Regional Human Resources Assistant – $38k – apply by Mar. 15
- Benefits Specialist – $44k – apply by Mar. 18
Summer Intern opportunities with the MacArthur Foundation in Chicago, IL
- Intern, Investment Management – apply by Mar. 6
- Intern, U.S. Programs – apply by Mar. 13
- Intern, International Peace & Security – apply by Mar. 20
- Vice President, U.S. Public Policy – 15+ years of experience in a legal, public policy, or senior government role desired
- Mobile & Access Policy Manager – oddly enough, this job has zero FB shares as of currently-icy Sunday afternoon, as we put today’s set together
These appear to be new since our mid-January check-in with the National Wildlife Federation:
- Vice President of Philanthropy
- Education Outreach Coordinator
- Sportsmen Outreach Coordinator – New Orleans, LA
- Content & Research Associate, Public Programs
- Program Coordinator, Public Programs
- Events Coordinator
World Bank – Communications Officer supporting Forest & Landscapes Team/ Climate Change Cross Cutting Solutions Area – proficiency in Spanish and/or French deemed an added advantage – apply by Mar. 14
Communications Coordinator – $25k-$35k – 2-5 years of marketing, communications, media or public relations experience desired.
Several fresh opportunities available with CNN (search DC location or use req ID) supporting CNNPolitics.com
- Enterprise Writer, Long Form (145506BR)
- Enterprise Reporter (145793BR)
- Reporter (145419BR)
- Senior Breaking News Reporter (145794BR)
- search Intern category for opportunities in DC, New York, Atlanta & Los Angeles
MSL Group – Account Supervisor, Corporate Practice – New York