The Institute for Justice seeks Research Editor to help illuminate the group’s to work defend property rights, economic liberty, First Amendment freedoms and school choice – at least 2-4 years professional writing/editing experience required.
Per Monday’s comments section with National Marine Sanctuary Foundation:
- Social Media Coordinator/Writer-Editor (pdf) – apply by Mar. 18
- Communications Intern (pdf) – minimum 15 hours/wk commitment desired
The American Councils for International Education are actively seeking a part-time Marketing & Communications Intern for a variety of duties including social media, newsletter production, media list management & research – March or April start-date desired, w/ minimum 3-month commitment – see also main career page.
National Family & Reproductive Health Association – Publication & Digital Outreach Associate – 2+ years experience required, preferably in communications, public affairs or related field, along w/ social media skill set.
Current searches managed by ReWork:
- Nextility – Marketing Lead – 7-12 years of relevant marcomm experience sought by this customer-focused, cost-saving energy provider – apply by Mar. 23
- Pave – Digital Marketing Analyst – data-driven mindset & 2-3 years experience in digital marketing required – New York – apply by Mar. 16
- ULTRA Testing – Business Development Manager – 4-8 years of meeting & beating sales quotas particularly sought – New York – apply by Mar. 16
Conover + Gould – Strategic Communications Summer Intern (pdf) – seeking CVs showing a solid understanding of the basics of the PR/communications business, as demonstrated by coursework, previous internships, jobs or other experience – see also main career page.
- California Republican – Scheduler
- New Jersey Democrat – Staff Assistant
- Subcommittee on Disability Assistance & Memorial Affairs, Majority Staff – Professional Staff Member
- North Carolina Republican – Caseworker – district-based
- Rep. Ami Bera (D-CA) – Intern and Communications Intern
- Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ) – Intern
- Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) – Intern
- Rep. Rick Larsen (D-WA) – Intern
- Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-MI) – Intern
- Hawaii Democrat – Intern
U.S. Institute for Peace – Special Assistant to the President – at least four years substantive experience in international relations or public policy required.