The last fortnight or so of DCPA+CJ postings have included opportunities from the Dept. of Justice, the Public Justice Foundation, the International Justice Mission, the Justice Policy Institute, the Public Justice Center … and, now the Institute for Justice, who seek to add a persistent & individual liberty-loving Assistant Director of Communications to the roster of their Arlington-based team.
… but wait, there's more, as we’re doubling down on the j-word via Jobs With Justice:
- Research Assistant – high $40k – apply by Mar. 16
- Digital Communications Assistant – part-time possible – Apr.-July term – $25-$27/hr – apply by Mar. 20Organizing Assistant – high $40k – apply by Mar. 25
- Executive Director, Portland JWJ – $50k-$65k – despite deadline noted, we’re told this is still available – Portland, OR
- Fundraising Intern – starting mid-March – paid position
Mobility Lab, the voice of transportation demand management, has a seat for you as Managing Editor with at least 4 years’ writing/editing experience & capability to manage editorial calendars and meet tight deadlines – $50k-$55k – apply by Mar. 27
- Program Coordinator, Digital Initiatives/Online for the School of Business
- Digital Communications Manager, School of Public Affairs – apply today, Mar. 6
After surviving these frigid weeks, you may think you can manage full-time living in sunny Bozeman, MT (today’s high: 50°) – we think that's a terrible idea, but here’s a Program Officer, Communications post there with the World Wildlife Fund if you’re so inclined.
We went to a lovely wedding held at Lyndhurst, in Tarrytown, NY a few years back; your engagement with that breathtaking venue can last much longer, as Senior Manager of Development for that site with the National Trust for Historic Preservation – at least 7 years direct fundraising and team-leading experience in a high-profile nonprofit setting required.
America Press, Inc. seeks Editorial Assistant for America/the National Catholic Review with top-notch writing, organizational & communications skills – New York
… and, finally, from the job listings from the above-referenced online mag, we find this Vice President for Marketing & Communications with Loyola University in New Orleans, LA – search managed by Witt-Kieffer.
Best wishes for a lovely and chill (in the good way) weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource and weather-complaint newsletter.