195) American University – Web & Content Marketing Coordinator supporting the School for Professional and Extended Studies – $21-$23/hr – your 3-5 years of professional experience should demonstrate ability to work across multiple digital/social media platforms & develop content for websites and social media, embedding video, etc.
196) Our friends at the Brookings Institution are still actively seeking candidates for this Communications & Outreach Manager supporting their Executive Education program – at least 5 years of experience in communications, marketing, business development and advertising activities required , as well as web content management & basic HTML skills.
197) Here’s a closing-this-Sunday, Mar. 22 Executive Office Associate opportunity with Chemonics International, an international development company with nearly four decades of experience improving health, economic capacity & environmental conditions around the world – at least one year’s professional experience and strong customer service mind-set & communications skills required.
198) AFL-CIO – Field Communications Regional Coordinator, Northeast
199) Humane Society of Fairfax County – Community Outreach Coordinator – part-time – $12/hr
200) Mystery employer – Donor Assistant – $16-$18/hr to $35k
201-205) Pew Charitable Trusts
- Manager/Deputy Editor for Stateline
- Senior Associate, U.S. Oceans/Northeast
- Senior Associate, Antibiotic Resistance Project
- Project Director, Antibiotic Resistance
- Communications Associate, Health/Science
- Summer Intern, Hispanic & U.S. Social/Demographic Trends
- Summer Intern, Religion/Demography
- Summer Internship in Advanced Analytics – apply by Mar. 31
210) Regional Airline Association – President – via Smith Bucklin
211-213) Save the Children
- Press Assistant/Social Media Coordinator
- Manager/Web Editor
- Associate Director, International Humanitarian Policy & Advocacy – temporary post
215) Tower Federal Credit Union – Vice President, Communications & Brand Advertising – Laurel, MD
216) … and finally: the good news is that your pay grade is J$1,348,100 per year; but that needs to be tempered by the J$ signifier of the Jamaican dollar, which translates to 11,720 of the dollars of which you’re more likely acquainted with – still, that may be enough to keep you in jerk chicken and Red Stripe as a Carpenter for our friends at the British Embassy in Kingston, Jamaica – you have until Apr. 10 to learn some basic carpentry skills & apply.
Best wishes for a winning (and warmer) weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs & weather-bemoaning resource.