International Council of Shopping Centers – Alliance Program Administrator – $50k+ – at least 3 years of prior professional experience coordinating or administering programs and services; preference given to candidates with prior experience working in the public sector at local level or in public administration field.
M+R supports nonprofits nationwide through mobilization, fundraising & PR/media work – and desite the dates noted in these descriptions, we’re assured that they’re actively recruiting for Online Associate and Graphic Designer posts.
Add another Communications Intern post to the roster of opportunities available with our get-away-from-it-all friends at the U.S. Travel Association – early June start date noted.
Republican research & strategy mainstay The Tarrance Group has a spot on the team for a Sampling Manager (scroll to find) with understanding of survey sample theory – Old Town, Alexandria location
Rachel’s Network, a national nonprofit that harnesses the collective influence of women environmental funders and advocates, seeks Program Manager for a broad range of advocacy, educational & management duties.
Association Management Group – Director of Social Media & Marketing (scroll to find) – supporting their NICSA client
World Resources Institute
- Director, Online Communications
- Communications Coordinator, Global Restoration Initiative
- Communication Intern – 6-month term; starting ASAP, if possible
- International Climate Policy & Data Intern – posts with May & July start dates available
- Communications & Outreach Intern – 4-month term – starting late April/early May
- more available
New with the Sierra Club since our mid-March check-in:
- National Political Director
- PAC Director
- Events & Operations Coordinator
- Associate Director, International Climate Campaign – DC or San Francisco, CA
- Admin Assistant – part-time – Richmond, Va.
Food & Drug Administration – Senior Advisor supporting the Center for Devices & Radiological Health – $126k-$154k – communications/external relations focus – job ID: HHS-FDA-CDRH- DE-1342021 – apply by Apr. 24
Congressional Research Service
- Analyst, Defense Policy & Budget – $107k-$139k – job ID: 150082 – apply by Apr. 20
- Analyst, Public Finance – $90k-$118k – job ID: 150090 – apply by May 7
- Analyst, American National Government – $63k-$82k – job ID: 150088 – apply by May 11
SAIC – Vice President, Government Affairs – Capitol Hill experience with a committee with jurisdiction over defense authorization or appropriations, or on personal staff in a capacity involving defense issues, particularly valued.
Congressional Inquiry Analyst post.
Social Media Intern.
Best wishes for a peaceful Good Friday, a joyful Passover, and/or a simply lovely weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.