Our friends at the U.S Travel Association tell us they are still actively seeking just the right Director, Government Relations candidate – so now we’re telling you. Considerable travel required for the position, it appears.
Here’s a very fresh Associate opportunity at CLS Strategies requiring excellent writing, research & media pitching skills.
- Public Relations Coordinator, Law School – $45k-$48k
- Program Coordinator supporting the International Peace and Conflict Resolution Program – $21-$22/hr
- Production Coordinator for WAMU’s Bluegrass Country – $20-$23/hr
- Staff Assistant, Law School Development Office – part-time – $15-$19/hr
- Trade & Communications Assistant – $44k – apply by Apr. 22
- Executive Assistant, Defence Staff – $38k – apply by Apr. 23
- Director of International Alumni Boards & Advancement Events
- Development Coordinator, Law School
- Director of Law Donor Relations
- Director of Philanthropy, Maryland/DC Chapter – search managed by Signature Search – apply by May 8
- Philanthropy Program Specialist – Louisville, KY – apply by Apr. 23
- Communications & Marketing Manager – Brunswick, ME – apply by Apr. 24
- Director of Philanthropy – Boulder, CO – apply by May 17