Mercury seeks Director/Vice President, Public Relations for their international division with proven ability to secure prominent media coverage on behalf of clients and background or strong interest in international relations and/or foreign policy.
The National Association of County and City Health Officials, representing approximately 2,800 local health departments nationwide, has an immediate opening for a Director of Strategic Communications for Programs – $80k-$84k
National Democratic Institute
- Senior Communications Manager – 10+ years of experience required, including at least 5 years in communications – practical experience with non-profit and/or international development organizations also sought.
- Director of Government Relations – seeking candidates with 15 + years of professional experience with Congress, executive branch agencies, or international development organizations.
Center on Budget & Policy Priorities – Communications Assistant/Associate – seeking CVs showing a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in digital communications, including social media, email, and website management background.
Jobs with Justice is seeking fresh enlistees to join the fight for workers’ rights and an economy that benefits everyone:
- Development Assistant – high $40k – apply by May 15
- Media Specialist – apply by May 29
- Digital Communications Associate – apply by May 29
- Organizer, Jobs to Move America/Alliance for a Greater New York – $50k-$59k – New York
The location is flexible (though we’re told that Austin, TX would be preferred) for this Research & Evaluation Manager post with Stand For Children – minimum 4 years of experience doing education policy research and/or evaluation required; advanced degree in policy or education & previous classroom experience and/or experience within public school districts preferred.
Phresh phinds phrom our phriends at PhRMA (aka, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America):
- Manager, Communications – your 2-3 years relevant professional experience should showcase exceptional writing and editing skills and the ability to write for disparate audiences and channels
- Senior Manager, Communications – prior campaign or Capitol Hill experience preferred; previous engagement in the biopharmaceutical or related health care industries a plus.
The PAHO Foundation works as the philanthropic arm of the Pan American Health Organization to mobilize resources and advocate for that group’s strategic agenda, and you could be a part of that as Communications Intern for the group this Summer – $1,500/mo stipend noted – you can ignore the this job posting is 7 days old and might be already filled notation in the link; someone just sent this to us.
Senior Communications Specialist – to $85k – 5-7 years experience in either public affairs or journalism desired – search managed by Creative Circle
New since our mid-March check-in with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation:
Senior Associate, Biomedical Programs – experience working with the scientific community and broad scientific knowledge preferred – Philadelphia, PA
World Bank – Communications Associate – seeking candidates with strong writing skills including the ability to prepare and edit simple online communication products and develop drafts of moderately complex products in a clear, concise, and web-friendly style – apply by June 2
International Christian Concern
Executive Assistant – $38k – Cambridge, MA – apply by May 15
… and finally: we note some far flung museum-based opportunities, because they seem potentially kind of chill and/or why-the-hell-not?
- Carnegie Museum – Associate Development Writer – Pittsburgh, PA
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art – Gift Operations Coordinator – $20-$24/hr – San Francisco, CA – apply by May 18