Fairtrade America – Director of External Relations – seeking CVs showing 10+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in the design and execution of public-facing campaigns and cause marketing, as well as ensuring brand alignment – apply by June 21
CTIA-The Wireless Association seeks Manager of Public Affairs (scroll do find) to create & maintain issue-related materials, assist with media outreach activities, and help support/publicize their trade show, which would find you in Las Vegas later this year, we would guess.
Human Rights Campaign
- Membership Outreach Coordinator – seeking organized, self-starting individual with 2-4 years relevant work experience; customer service background preferred
- Events Manager – strong background in event management, including running high-profile, large scale fundraising dinners, is required.
- Major Gifts Officer and Planned Giving Officer
- Digital Specialist – temporary through Aug. 2015
American Federation of Government Employees – Strategic Communications Intern and Video Production Intern (scroll to find both) remain available for the Summer term – $11/hr
Universal Health Services – Communications Manager – responsible for media relations, publications and photography and videography to advance the GW Hospital and its clinical service lines
FleishmanHillard is seeking an entrepreneurial, self-starting Senior Account Executive to join their healthcare practice; minimum four years of communications experience in an agency setting required.
United Nations Foundation
- Database Administrator – familiarity with Raiser’s Edge, SalesForce & Luminate would appear to be strong pluses – apply by June 1
- Digital Media Producer supporting the Nothing But Nets campaign – apply by June 5
- Communications Associate supporting the Every Woman Every Child campaign – temporary – New York – apply by June 5
Solid reporting experience (2-3 years worth) is more important than knowledge of subject matter for this Energy & Environment Reporter post with the Washington Examiner
The University of Maryland, Baltimore County, lauded by the Chronicle of Higher Education as a great place to work in 2014, seeks Assistant Vice President of Communications & Public Affairs (pdf) – Baltimore, MD – search managed by Freeman Philanthropic Services
L’Arche Greater Washington, DC, an interdenominational Christian community of people with and without intellectual disabilities who share their lives together, seeks a Director of Development & Communications to plan and manage the organization’s fundraising & communications program.
International Organization for Migration – Communications & Social Media Assistant – experience in project development, monitoring and evaluation, the issue of human trafficking, and grant administration desired.
Search public relations & communications category or use req ID noted for these recently added opportunities with Marriott:
- Senior Manager, Public Relations, Buzz+Content (15000SEV)
- Director, Public Relations, Luxury+Lifestyle Brands (15000SEK)
- Senior Director, Public Relations, Buzz+Content (15000SEP)
- Senior Director, Public Relations, Loyalty, Digital, & Marketing Innovation (15000SE3)
- Director, Public Relations, Signature Brands (15000SE7)
- Senior Director, Public Relations, Signature Brands (15000SE5)
- Senior Manager, Public Relations, Luxury+Lifestyle Brands (15000SEG)
- Senior Manager, Public Relations, Signature Brands (15000SE9)
- Senior Manager, Public Relations, Loyalty, Digital, & Marketing Innovation (15000S8S)
Do you have 3-5 years of experience in program or project management with track record in content development & strategic planning preferably in a conservation, international development, or management consulting setting? Those nodding (or thinking close enough) are encouraged to check out this Senior Associate post supporting the Fish Forever Campaign at Rare.
Communications Officer job with the Baltimore Community Foundation; we don’t know what to make of that – development/fundraising responsibilities predominant
American Institutes for Research – Proposal Associate – 3-5 years experience/involvement in proposal management required
Environmental Defense Fund
- Advocacy Coordinator
- State Affairs Manager working in support of the EPA Clean Power Plan – DC or Boulder, CO
ICI Services – Legislative Affairs Specialist – extensive experience supporting a DoD program or component office required; Navy program experience highly desirable