1) CAMRIS International is in search mode for a Communications Admin Assistant helping support USAID’s Policy Planning and Learning Bureau – writing, graphic design & meeting planning skill-sets valued.
2) The National Feed & Grain Association seeks a Director of Communications & Digital Media able to post, organize and manage content, and possessing superior journalistic writing, editing and proofreading skills.
3) The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine seeks candidate looking to bring their 3+ years of experience in pharmacology or toxicology (and/or related advanced degree) to this Science Policy Specialist role – all in the service of replacing the use of animals in science with powerful & effective human-focused methods.
4) Sunshine Sachs seeks social media-savvy Account Manager (scroll to find) with 5+ years experience in the PR space, along with a broad range press contacts
5) Unfold, a new comprehensive federal/state legislative tracking & information source, seeks Director of Sales (scroll to find) with previous sales experience; government relations/advocacy background preferred.
6) AARP – Communications & Marketing Group Intern (12457726) and Foundation (FDN) Communications Intern (12457699) – scroll to find or use advanced search & job #
7-9) Abel Communications – Baltimore, MD
Communications & Marketing Intern – Fall 2015
11) American Society for Clinical Oncology – Major Gifts Officer supporting the Conquer Cancer Foundation
12) American Society of Civil Engineers – Senior Manager, Grassroots Advocacy
13) American Society of Health System Pharmacists – Director, Government Relations (scroll to find)
14) Anheuser-Busch – Coordinator, Government Affairs – $51k-$63k
15) Anthem, Inc. – Government Relations Manager/Director
16) City of Durham Water Management Dept. – Senior Public Affairs Specialist – $42k-$68k – Durham, NC – apply by July 16
17) Consumer Financial Protection Bureau – Public Affairs Specialist/Speechwriter – $104k-$199k – apply by June 26
18) Dupont – Federal Government Affairs Manager
19) Families USA – Communications Director
20) Gallup – Public Relations Strategist
21) Goldman Environmental Foundation – Communications Associate – San Francisco, CA – apply by June 26
22) Harbour Group – Associate, Public Affairs
23) Institute for Operations Research & the Management Sciences – Community Relations Coordinator – Catonsville, MD
24) Joonbug.com – Social Media Intern
25-26) McKinney & Associates (scroll to find)
Communications Specialist – Olney, MD
28) National Archives & Records Administration – Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – $126k-$158k – apply by June 29
29) The National Campaign to Prevent Teen & Unplanned Pregnancy – Entertainment & Media Coordinator – apply by July 20
30-33) Natural Resources Defense Council
- Political Director
- Legislative Advocate
- Associate Director, Center for Policy Advocacy
- Climate & Energy Advocate
35) Penngood LLC – Senior Health Communications Specialist
36) Redhorse Corp. – Subject Matter Expert/Legislative Tracking Analyst
37) Self Storage Association – Director, Government Relations
38) Susan Davis International – PR Intern – Fall 2015 – apply by July 24
39) Treatment Advocacy Center – Legislative & Policy Associate
40) University of California Washington Center – Communications Specialist – $59k-$89k – apply July 2
41) University Research Co. – Communications Associate supporting USAID’s Applying Science to Strengthen and Improve Systems project
42) U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Manager, Programs/Signature Events
43) World Bank – Communications Associate supporting the Global Partnership for Education – apply by July 9
44-46) … and finally – these would seem like fine opportunities for the self-styled fun, literate hustlers among you: the Shakespeare Theatre Company seeks to cast Associate Director of Communications & PR and Major Gift Officer roles, while the Folger Shakespeare Library would like to add Senior Development Officer for Annual Giving to their folio.