We start your week with a short-ish just-the-jobs set. Don't forget previously noted opportunities closing this week.
1) We know some super-sharp people at Crosby-Volmer International Communications; here’s your chance to join them at the Account Supervisor level
2) BBYO (as in B’nai B’rith Youth Organization) remains in search more for a Director of Marketing & Communications with a minimum of 7 years of work experience in the marketing and communications field including expertise with email, direct mail and social media communication strategies – can also search here.
3) National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners – Web & Social Media Manager – at least five years of web and social media communications experience, particularly in the context of non-profit advocacy, social media campaigns, and PR desired; energy and/or telecom industry background a plus – apply by Nov. 30
4) World Central Kitchen is a non profit founded by locally significant and internationally acclaimed culinary star José Andrés – you can support their work using food to empower communities and strengthen economies as Communications Intern (pdf) or Strategic Relations Intern (pdf) on a part-time basis for the Jan.-May 2106 term.
5-6) American Bar Association
- Program Assistant, Commission on Domestic & Sexual Violence – $38k-$41k
- Marketing Program Assistant, Criminal Justice – $39k-$43k
- Manager, Public Affairs & Crisis
- Account Exec
- Assistant Project Manager for their Direct Impact affiliate
11) Dept. of Defense – Associate Director for External Affairs – $121k-$183k – apply by Nov. 24
12) Fairfax County Police Dept. – Director, Public Affairs Bureau – $71k-$118k – apply by Dec. 4
13) George Mason University – Assistant Director, Athletic Communications – $37k-$45k – apply by Dec. 1
14) Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation – Manager, Health Policy (search DC location or keyword IRC24431)
15-16) Motion Picture Association of America (scroll to find)
Web Publishing Specialist – temporary post – search managed by the BOSS Group
18) National Academies of Sciences – Web Communications Manager, Gulf Research Program
19) National Defense Industrial Association – PR & Communications Manager – apply by Dec. 17
20) National Public Radio – Assistant/Associate Producer/Editor, Political Unit – through Nov. 2016
21) Targeted Victory – Intern, Spring 2016 – $10/hr
22-23) Wall Street Journal