The International Women’s Media Foundation is in search mode for a Media Coordinator with 1-3 years experience in communications, program support & management, journalism, or international development – French or Spanish language skills a plus.
We have it on good authority that the National Democratic Institute is still looking to fill this Intern/Project Assistant: Elections and Political Processes post for the Winter 2016 term – strong web development skills desired – paid position – additional Intern opportunities noted
Exygy, self-described provider of exceptional software with the world’s leading changemakers, seeks Director of Business Development to join their San Francisco, CA-based team – search managed by ReWork – apply by Dec. 16
New at the Aspen Institute since our mid-November check-in:
- Program Associate, Financial Security
- Program Coordinator, College Excellence
- Intern, Center for Native American Youth
- Global Leadership Network/Action Forum Intern
- Intern, Communications & Society Program – apply by Jan. 5
U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness – Intern info
Pew Research Center – Research Associate, Global Attitudes – seeking candidates with strong quantitative skills, including an ability to use SPSS and other statistical programs to organize and analyze large amounts of data; familiarity with data collection in multiple languages highly desirable
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Communications Officer – supporting Pew’s public lands work including improving the U.S. National Park System
- Operations Assistant, Communications
- Officer, State Strategy Group
- Executive Assistant, Philanthropic Partnerships
Social Media and Communications Manager – Hubspot, Pardot, Marketo, Photoshop skills deemed plusses
Here’s a couple New York-based opportunities with UK Trade & Investment, via our friends at the British Embassy:
- Business Development Associate, Financial Professional Services – $47k – apply by Dec. 9
- Business Development Associate, ICT/Creatice & Media – $47k – apply by Dec. 22
… and finally: Just 36 hours in Tokyo? How about a few years or more there, instead, as Associate Director of Public Affairs for biotech industry mainstay Biogen? Minimum 6-10 years in PR, including agency or corporate experience desired; previous pharma/ biotech communications experience strongly preferred.
Best wishes for a fine & winning weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.