And, of course, there's also previously noted opportunities closing this week to go through, as well.
An anonymous tipster starts us our super-sized Monday set with these two Rockville-based opportunities with Kaiser Permanente with his added endorsement of KP as a great place to work:
Digital Advertising Specialist with 3-4 years of experience, preferably in an agency setting, demonstrating your skills managing paid media campaigns using AdWords, YouTube, Google Display Network, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. – on a related note, we’re always struck by how well-conceived their job descriptions are.
This Indeed-linked freelance PR Coordinator opportunity supporting the digital PR team at CNN was actually shared with us by someone who is helping w/ the hiring there, so be assured it’s still available; demonstrated experience with platforms including Wordpress, TweetDeck, CMS & Cision move your resume to the top of the stack (if there is, in fact, a stack).
We’ve previously noted these Media Assistant and Web Content Associate opportunities with healthcare consumer advocate Families USA, and have been recently apprised that both posts remain available.
The Clyde Group is in mode for a Director of Healthcare (scroll down a good bit to find DH listing under careers) – outstanding writer with 6-9 years of healthcare communications experience desired
From Wednesday’s comments field to you: World Bank – Online Communications Officer supporting the Consultative Group to Assist the Poor – apply by Apr. 5
Carol Goeas & Associates shares this Fundraising Associate opportunity offering an excellent chance to learn the ropes in this field with a well-established player in the GOP fundraising space – current and Summer Intern (scroll down) opportunities also noted; preference for full-time candidates.
National Governors Association (scroll to find) – Union Station Metro-proximate location:
- Director with the Center for Best Practices
- Senior Policy Analyst, Human Services
- Senior Policy Analyst, Workforce
- admin & HR-related posts also noted
- multiple paid Summer Intern opportunities available in communications, federal relations, education policy, environment/energy & transportation, homeland security, and human services & workforce specialties – we’d suggest getting your CV in soon, as we’ve been informed that they are considering candidates on a rolling basis
HMS – Senior Manager, Government Relations (search DC location or job # 1600103B) – minimum of 5 years in government relations required, including healthcare policy work – can be based in DC or any state capitol in mid-Atlantic or Northeast regions
Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- Office Manager supporting public policy team
- Online Communications Coordinator – New York
- Director, Corporate & Foundation Relations – New York
Bureau of the Fiscal Service – Communications & Promotions Specialist supporting the myRA program – $108k-$141k – apply by Mar. 31
This Database Administrator post appears to be the latest opportunity with Americans for the Arts since our February check-in
America’s Health Insurance Plans – Vice President, Federal Programs (scroll down to find) – focus on regulatory affairs related to Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage programs
We see a lot of new listings with Edelman PR since our mid-Feb. check-in:
- Vice President, Media
- Vice President, Targeting & Paid Media
- Digital Producer/Assistant Account Exec
- Research Analyst, Market Research
- Account Exec, Digital Paid Media
- Intern (search DC location) opportunities also available
Friends of the Global Fight Against AIDS, Tuberculosis & Malaria – unpaid Communications Intern (pdf) and Policy Intern (pdf) posts noted
Global Giving – Program Associate – knowledge of online fundraising, research and project management desired; foreign language skills and/or international experience a plus.
National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry – Executive Director (scroll to find) – at least 3-5 years of experience as an executive officer desired – search managed by the Reid Group – apply by Mar. 31
American Enterprise Institute
Communications Coordinator (scroll to find) – 1-4 years relevant experience desired
Willey Rein – Digital Content & Social Media Specialist – 4+ years of marketing experience with a focus on web content development & management of new media required; prior law firm experience is desirable – see also main career page
Corporation for Public Broadcasting
- Admin Coordinator – $40k-$56k – apply by Apr. 1
- Public Media Engagement Coordinator – $40k-$56k – apply by Apr. 11
- Executive Fellow – 18-month term – $35k-$40k – apply by Apr. 29
Commonwealth Public Broadcasting Corp./Community Idea Stations – Major Gifts Officer (scroll to find) – at least 5 years experience and/or training in communications, PR sales, marketing or fundraising desired – aptly located on Sesame Street in Richmond, Va. . – apply by Mar. 31
- Director, Major Gifts
- Social Media Editor, NewsHour
- NewsHour Reporter/Producer (scroll to find) opportunities also noted
- Fellow with Washington Week – 6 month term – apply by Apr. 1
National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration – International Affairs Specialist – $64k-$141k – apply by Mar. 30
Lockheed Martin – Writer/Editor supporting the Bureau of Justice Assistance – at least 4 years of relevant experience desired; background/knowledge of criminal justice & public safety issues a plus