The National Alliance for Public Charter Schools has passed along this Communications Director opportunity suited for aspirants with 6-9 years of communications and/or media relations experience, and previous work in education policy, education reform, for an advocacy organization, on a campaign, or on The Hill.
Rosslyn-based PR firm KANTER is in search mode for a Media Relations Associate with at least 3 years of experience in the financial services industry or financial journalism.
Ervin Hill Strategy has let us know that they’re looking to fill their Intern class for the Summer season for variety of research, support & admin duties – office convenient to Capitol South Metro
Grassroots communications cabal Locust Street Group is actively seeking to fill these spots on the roster:
News Application Developer/Data Journalist post; successful candidate will be tasked with translating great journalism for the screen to enhance audience understanding & engagement.
PoliTemps is looking to staff up with PR/media & public affairs team members who can support clients on a range of duties including Admin, research, legislative, tracking, lobbying, event and conference support, social media activity, web/content publishing, etc.
Here's what new with our friends at the British Embassy:
- Military Secretariat Assistant – $19/hr – apply by Mar. 6
- Senior Congressional Advisor – $69k – apply by Mar. 13
- Communications Assistant – $16/hr – apply by Mar. 17
Endeavor Strategies (scroll to find)
Legal Intern Program and Legislation & Advocacy Intern/Extern Program for Law Students – offices in Baltimore & Takoma Park
Don't miss this new call for a Director of the Puppy Mills Campaign with the ASPCA, which is no doubt both super-rewarding and disheartening; hopefully to a greater degree of the former – New York
- Government Relations/Grassroots Specialist – multiple posts available: Arlington, Va.; Philadelphia, PA; Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO; Houston, TX; Seal Beach, CA and Renton, WA
- Intern. Government Operations – paid – position – DC; North Charleston, SC; Chicago, IL; St. Louis, MO; Seal Beach, CA and Seattle, WA
College Summit – Senior Grant Writer – seeking candidates with exemplary & persuasive writing, editing and proofreading skills, as well as keen attention to detail.
- Executive Services Manager – your range of writing & communications-related duties include editing the CEO blog; here’s the closest thing we could find in that particular area
- Internal Communications Senior Staffer
Perhaps some cultured soul among the DCPA+CJ viewership will be the right person for this Director of Public Relations with the Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, leading flackery for the National Symphony Orchestra, the Washington National Opera and the Center’s full range of classical programming.
… and, finally – ladies & gentlemen: start your engines, or at least your cover letters, as the race for Public Relations Manager for the storied Lamborghini brand at Volkswagen of America’s Herndon HQ is about to begin.
Best wishes for an enjoyable c'mon-let's-get-Winter-over-with-already, OK? weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.