First Focus, an advocacy organization dedicated to making children & families the priority in federal policy and budget decisions, seeks Senior Director, Digital Communications – experience with a CMS (WordPress Preferred), CRM, social media & graphics applications required, as well as excellent copy editing, grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills.
This Fall 2016 Sponsorship/Marketing Intern opportunity with National Public Radio requires strong communications & organizational skills; experience working with Wordpress, HTML, SEO and research databases a plus – many other Fall Intern opportunities recently posted – apply by May 22
American University – Research Specialist II ($45k-$52k) and Research Specialist III supporting the Justice Programs Office
WAMU 88.5 FM
Senior Officer, Drug Safety Project – significant knowledge & experience with pharmaceutical regulatory policy desired
National Health Law Program – Development/Communications Coordinator – content management, graphic design and CRM system experience desired
- Public Affairs & Outreach Officer supporting the Northern Ireland Bureau – $45k – apply by Apr. 19
- Arts Program Coordinator – part-time to start; possible full time from July through Nov. – $20/hr – New York – apply by Apr. 17
Truth Initiative – Communications Coordinator – strong attention to detail a must; experience with media tools such as CisionPoint is preferred.
Amtrak – Communications Analyst – supporting the Amtrak OIG
CTIA/The Telecommunications Association
Staff Assistant, Department of Congressional & Public Affairs – $48k-$77k – apply by Apr. 20
- Marketing Data Coordinator
- Major Gifts Officer
- Social Media Marketing Assistant – part-time – New York
Food & Drug Administration – Web Communications Specialist – $53k-$69k – reserved for recent grads or veterans – apply by Apr. 22
Union of Concerned Scientists
- Clean Vehicles Outreach Coordinator – $52k – apply by May 8
- Deputy Director/Research Director for the Food & Environment Program – search managed by Bridge Partners
- Web Content Manager – high $50k – Cambridge, MA – apply by Apr. 29
- Media Intern – one year term – $15/r plus benefits – apply by May 22
We have a soft spot in our hearts for Cambridge, MD, so we’re glad we can point out this Election Clerk post there offered by the Maryland State Board of Elections – $27k-$42k – apply by Apr. 22
Best wishes for a lovely, friend-and-fun-filled weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource. We miss you, Hanna.