... and, of course, crestfallen about the Caps' season coming to close, but we'll manage to get by on both fronts. Thanks for asking, and enjoy the jobs.
The National Home Infusion Association is in search mode for a Public Affairs Coordinator & Executive Assistant (scroll to find) with at least 2 years of staff support experience – we’re told that a mid-$40k salary range is envisioned for the post – Old Town Alexandria Metro-convenient location
A mystery full service media production firm remains in search more for a Video Editor/Producer & Motion Graphics Designer with a minimum 4-6 years of producer/editor experience & full proficiency in non-linear editing platforms (Premiere, Avid, FCP) – search managed by our friends at Brainstorm Creative Resources
Bethesda or Baltimore: those are your where-your-desk-sits options for Communications Associate with the Hatcher Group, who is looking to fill posts in both locations – outstanding writing, editing, media & social media skills sought for these entry-level posts.
kglobal is actively seeking a Senior Strategist to lead the media research, assessment, and evaluation team for a high profile federal client – approx. 10 years of related experience & expert knowledge of tier one media outlets & defense publications desired.
National Multifamily Housing Council – Communications Intern – paid position – experience with Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of content management systems & social media applications valued – apply by May 23
- Rep. Anna Eshoo (D-CA) – Communications Director
- Rep. Like Messer (R-IN) – Press Assistant
- Pacific NW Democrat – Legislative Correspondent/Press Assistant
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) – Intern – apply by July 11
The Council for Responsible Nutrition, advocate for the dietary supplement & ingredient supply sector, seeks entry-level Communications Assistant.
- Manager, Public Affairs & Crisis
- Client Exec, Public Affairs & Crisis
- Senior Director, Corporate & Financial – New York
- Client Exec, Public Affairs & Crisis – New York
Jubilee Housing owns and manages almost 300 units of affordable rental units & provides a range of supportive services to residents including after school youth services as well as adult employment & education services – Corporate Development Officer and Development Manager posts available – May 27 application deadline for both
Check out these opportunities with kid-appropriate entertainment advocate Common Sense Media –or just enjoy their exhaustive catalogue of movie reviews:
- Campaign Coordinator
- Development & Advocacy Coordinator
- Digital Campaign Coordinator
- Vice President, Individual Giving
Dept. of Health & Human Services
- Media & Marketing Manager – $108k-$141k – apply by May 13
- Legislative Analyst – $64k-$100k – apply by May 18
- Senior Manager, Global Communications supporting the Ross Center for Sustainable Cities – apply by May 16
- Publications Coordinator, Office of Science & Research – apply by May 18
- Intern opportunities also noted (search intern position type)