Northern Virginia Technology Council – Communications Manager – 2-3 years’ experience in communications, public relations, digital marketing or journalism required; agency or association experience a plus.
We won’t make you wait for the usual Thursday download of opportunities at Georgetown University to get at this Communications Manager post supporting the Office of Global Engagement – $68k-$72k – minimum 3 years’ relevant communications experience desired.
The Patient Access Network Foundation is actively seeking a Manager of Donor Relations with at least three to five years of experience in the healthcare industry & a passion for helping to improve the health of under-insured individuals.
United Nations Foundation
- Director of Communications supporting the Better World Campaign
- Executive Assistant supporting the Digital Impact Alliance
Office of the Director of National Intelligence – New Media Officer – $92k-$141 – Top Secret security clearance required for the job, but not needed to view their Facebook page – apply by June 20
The T. Howard Foundation is looking for two new team members to help us build their programs & services, and support a growing community of students, young professionals, and partners:
- Program Coordinator, Career & Alumni Services (pdf)
- Training & Recruitment Coordinator (pdf) – apply by June 27
Acumen invests in companies & ideas that improve the lives worldwide by providing affordable water, sanitation, healthcare, housing, energy, agriculture & education – current spots available on the team include Senior Talent Associate (New York) and Senior Portfolio Associate (San Francisco, CA) – searches managed by ReWork
Mathematical Association of America – Media Relations & Marketing Manager – min. of 5 years of applicable communications & marketing experience required.
Recent finds with the World Wildlife Fund:
- Senior Program Officer, U.S. Government Relations
- Specialist, Celebrity & Entertainment Relations
- Senior Vice President, Corporate Engagement
- Social Media Intern and Web Production Intern
The National Taxpayers Union is in search mode for a new Director of Development – ideal candidate must have a minimum of three years of experience in the development field, but higher levels of seniority will also be considered – scroll down for Intern info
Mystery employer – Communications Specialist – minimum 5 years of strategic communications or public affairs expertise is required – government clearance, background investigation, and polygraph are required – search managed by PKW Associates
AARP (scroll to find)
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Director of Media Relations, Brand/Digital Platforms & Entertainment
Institute for Higher Education Policy – Director of Communications (pdf) – seeking candidates with 8-10 years of professional experiences, with at least 5 years in a communications role
Alliance for Justice – Director of Communications – At least 7-10 years of senior-level communications or campaign experience desired – search managed by DRI Consulting
The Oracle Group, a self-described boutique style literary PR & marketing firm seeks Public Relations Intern to join the Silver Spring-based operation.
New since our early-March check-in with FP1 Strategies:
- Digital Project Manager
- Junior Editor/Post Production Assistant – 1+ year of professional video editing experience & strong background in Adobe Premiere particularly sought
Military Officers Association of America – Public Relations Manager – previous experience as a commissioned officer in one of the uniformed services preferred.
Shakespeare Theatre Company
- Chief Development Officer (pdf) – search managed by DRI Consulting
- Development Operations Coordinator (scroll to find)
- Special Events Manager (scroll to find)
FleishmanHillard – Fall 2016 Intern (scroll to find) posts recently added – apply by July 1