The Motion Picture Association is putting out a casting call for this Deputy Director, Corporate Communications, who will play a key role a key role handling day-to-day media relations, and developing & executing the association’s external communications strategies & programs – minimum of two to three years’ experience working in a press/media, public affairs, or political environment desired.
The American Association for University Professors seeks Digital Organizer with 3-5 years of relevant experience with a labor, political, or other nonprofit advocacy organization; expertise constituent management platforms such as Action Network, NationBuilder, NGP VAN, Salsa, or Catalist will also help your cause – $60k
The Global Fairness Initiative, a non-profit organization that promotes a more equitable, sustainable approach to economic development for the world’s working poor, has shared these part-time Communications Intern (pdf) and Global Programs Intern (pdf) opportunities – apply by Aug. 8
A mystery global research organization focused on sustainability looks to bring aboard an E-mail Marketing Specialist for a four-month engagement starting in mid-August; full- or part-time engagement possible – $23-$30/hr – 1-3 years of email marketing experience desired – search managed by Brainstorm Creative Resources
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority – Media Relations Specialist – $59k-$108k – at least 4 years of relevant experience required; previous on-the-record spokesperson duty preferred – apply by Aug. 1
George Washington University
Manager, Communications (scroll to find) – a minimum of 3 three years of experience in communications, writing/editing & PR is desired.
The Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors, a group offering compassionate care to individuals grieving the death of a loved one serving in the Armed Forces, seeks Director of Communications & Media Relations with at least 10 years of experience in communications, media relations, marketing, PR or related field.
- New England Democrat – Communications Director
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) – Legislative Assistant and Military Legislative Assistant
- Senior Democrat – Staff Assistant
- Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN) – Legislative Fellow – apply by Aug. 12
- Rep. Jim Renacci (R-OH) – Intern
- Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) – Intern
- Rep. Bill Posey (R-FL) – Intern – apply by July 31
- Rep. John Garmendi (D-CA) – Intern
- Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY) – Intern and Press Intern
- Rep. Tony Cardenas (D-CA) – Intern
- Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) – Intern
- Rep. Elizabeth Esty (D-CT) – Intern – apply by Aug. 26
- New York Democrat – Intern
- Mystery MoC – Intern – needed ASAP
- and don’t forget the Senate Employment Bulletin
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va., except as noted: