Cystic Fibrosis Foundation – Director of Communications/Community Partnerships – minimum of 10-12 years of experience in communications required, including at least 3 years in a management role.
The DCI Group is in search mode for an Account Associate, Digital Services with strong writing skills and & familiarity/facility with blog content management systems & social media applications
United Nations Foundation
- Annual Fund Manager
- Program Manager and Senior Program Manager supporting the Digital Impact Alliance
Pew Research Center
Social Media Analyst hire to provide support to the U.S. Army’s assorted social media platforms (including their Pinterest page, we suppose) and army.mil.
Smithsonian Institution (scroll to find)
- Advancement Services Coordinator – apply by Dec. 1
- Gift Officer, Cooper Hewitt/Smithsonian Design Museum – New York – apply by Nov. 30
- Advancement & External Affairs Coordinator, Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory – Cambridge, MA – apply by Nov. 30
- Gift Officer, National Museum of the American Indian – New York – apply by Dec. 4
National Marine Manufacturers – Public Relations Manager – top-notch media relations writing and editing skills required, as well as experience in social media & generating media coverage for events.
George Mason University
- Program Operations & Public Relations Specialist supporting the Center for Assurance Research & Engineering – part-time – apply by Nov. 28
- Communications Officer – apply by Nov. 30
Associate, Philadelphia Program – Philadelphia, PA
… and finally: earlier this week, we noted job & intern opportunities with your Washington Nationals, but we believe this Communications/Media Relations Intern post with the Nats may be new since then … and Max Scherzer’s Cy Young win (and champagne-shower-on-a-boat celebration) is definitely new since then.
Best wishes for a chill & relaxing (or champagne-showered, if you happen to win a major award) weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.