Young Invincibles a self-described national Millennial research & advocacy group amplifying the voices of young adults in the political process and expanding economic opportunity for our generation, has just passed along this Press Secretary (pdf) opportunity – 4-6 years of press experience desired, with a preference for background in policy, government relations, or advocacy.
The National Association of Independent Schools is in search mode for a Digital Media Manager with at least 4 years of relevant experience, excellent writing & editing skills, and proficiency with CMS or email marketing systems.
The Center for Science in the Public Interest is actively recruiting for this Chief Regulatory Affairs Counsel opportunity suited to candidates with a JD and at least 10 years of legislative or regulatory advocacy experience; health/science knowledge a valuable plus.
The Council on Foundations is looking to bring aboard a Marketing Associate to manage social media, email marketing, print collateral, paid advertising, and video production – 2+ years’ marketing/communications experience desired.
From the comments field, we’re told of these opportunities with children’s advocacy nonprofit First Focus:
- Vice President of Communications
- Communications Intern, Summer 2017 – paid position – apply by Mar. 31
- Director, Digital Communications Strategy
- Communications Coordinator, School of International Service – $21-$22/hr
- Communications Specialist, School of Professional & Extended Studies – $21-$22/hr
- Coordinator, Research & Prospect Management – $21-$24/hr
- Alumni Relations Events Coordinator – temporary though Dec. 2017 – $20-$21/hr
State Dept. – Public Affairs Specialist – $79k-$123k – apply by Feb. 1
Dept. of Defense – Supervisory Communications Specialist supporting the POW/MIA Accounting Agency – $112k-$145k – apply by Jan. 23
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Officer, Project Development & Strategy
- Coordinator, State Fiscal Health
- Senior Associate, Executive Office
- Senior Associate, Executive Office – writing focus
Opportunities to be a part of the essential work fighting human trafficking at Polaris:
- Communications Specialist
- Community Engagement Specialist
- Legal & Policy Research Contractor – part-time; Feb. through Apr. 2017 – $18-$21/hr.
- Legal Research Contractor – part-time; Feb. through Dec. 2017 – $18-$21/hr
- Business Development Associate, Energy/Environment & Infrastructure – $23/hr – New York – apply by Feb. 6
- Business Development Associate, Hardware & Telecoms/Fast-growth Software Start-ups – $23/hr – San Francisco, CA – apply by Feb. 12