Chong & Koster, a Dupont Circle are advertising agency specializing in digital communications for brands & progressive political clients is actively seeking what they described to us as Junior & Associate Strategist hires; experience with online ad buys, managing an email program/list, or any kind of e-commerce or online fundraising program experience are big plusses.
McDonald’s – Regional Government Relations Manager (use keyword 5127BR or search DC location) – 5+ years of experience in state & local government affairs required.
Scott Circle Communications
Account Exec – at least three years of agency or design studio experience in account/project management desired.
Mercy Medical Center – Development Officer (search keyword 7559) – at least three years’ fund raising experience required; facility with Raiser's Edge preferred – Baltimore, MD
Fresh opportunities with the Humane Society of the U.S.
- Deputy Political Director, Federal Campaigns
- Senior Federal Legislative Specialist
- Campaign Associate, Farm Animals Welfare
- Email Marketing Strategist
- Digital Marketing Specialist
Institute for Advanced Study – Director of Major Gifts (scroll to find) – minimum of five years’ fundraising or sales experience required – Princeton, NJ
- Government & Industry Affairs Specialist
- Health Communications Specialist
- Child Welfare Communications Specialist
- Creative Marketing Writer
- Healthcare Communications Intern – Summer 2017
American Association of Immunologists – Senior Communications Manager (pdf) – 7+ years of experience writing, editing & producing a professional publication & written promo materials required – find application link here.
Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD
- Associate Director of Government Affairs – $105k-$125k – frequent travel to DC is part of the bargain
- Director, Public Relations & Marketing with the Bloomberg School for Public Health – $65k-$90k
- Development Coordinator – $16-$22/hr
Port Discovery Children's Museum – Communications & Marketing Coordinator – minimum of 1-year experience in public relations, promotions & social networking required; hospitality/tourism background preferred – Baltimore, MD – search managed by the HR Team
Friends of the Earth
Government Relations Intern – available now
Virginia Commonwealth University – Richmond, Va.
- Communications Coordinator supporting the Massey Cancer Center – $38k-$41k
- Communications Coordinator, Music Dept. – $41k-$43k
- Director of Development, School of Social Work
- Public Relations Specialist supporting the Center for Clinical Translational Research – part-time – $18-$24/hr – apply by Feb. 28
- Communications Assistant, Music Dept. – part-time – $10-$12/hr
We just happened upon this Spring 2017 Intern opportunity with the Family Online Safety Institute; duties include social media, blogging & research.
George Washington University
- Lead Editor for Planet Forward
- Marketing Associate, Law School – apply by Mar. 1
- Director, Law School Alumni Relations – apply by Mar. 7
- Senior Associate Director of Development, Law School – apply by Mar. 7