CLS Strategies seeks Digital Communications Professional with experience working with digital teams on political or issue-advocacy campaigns or related agency background; examples of your work on visually-compelling online campaigns that explain complex regulatory issues particularly valued.
Widmeyer Communications seeks Account Exec to join their Education team – 2-3 years of communications experience required; demonstrated ability in media relations/placement also desired.
Alliance for the Chesapeake Bay
- Executive Director – Annapolis, MD – apply by Mar. 24
- Pennsylvania State Director – $60k+ – Camp Hill, PA – apply by Mar. 31
- Multimedia Intern – paid position – Annapolis, MD – apply by Mar. 31
The Glen Echo Group is looking for Summer Intern/Fellow with abilities in research, event planning & social media, as well strong writing skills; minimum commitment of 30 hrs/wk noted for this paid position.
Per the comments field, we see that Sasya Foods, a local company with a focus on sustainability, is looking for a part-time Marketing & Communications Intern – and while we're at it, here’s their site.
- Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI) – Communications Director
- Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) – Office Manager/Scheduler – $75k-$85k
- Ethics Committee/Office of Advice & Education – Counsel – JD required
- Ethics Committee – Investigative Counsel –JD required
- Ethics Committee – Staff Assistant
- Rep. Steve Womack (R-AR) – Intern
- Rep. Pete Aguilar (D-CA) – Intern – apply by Mar. 10
- Rep. Denny Heck (D-WA) – Intern
- Ways & Means Committee, Democratic Staff – Intern
- Oversight and Government Reform Committee, Democratic Staff – Intern
- Democratic Leadership Office – Intern
Children’s National Medical Center
Health Policy Associate – background in health policy or public health and 3+ years’ work experience required – apply by Mar. 20
Opportunities with Independent Journal Review, an Alexandria-based, self-described social first, mobile first outlet covering political & cultural news:
- Breaking News Editor
- Senior Writer, Family Team
- Junior Investigative Reporter/Writer
- Fellowships (scroll to find)
National Campaign to Prevent Teen & Unplanned Pregnancy – Communications & Marketing Manager (pdf) – minimum 5-to-7 years of experience in communications/PR or journalism required.
NBC News (search DC location or use job #)
- Booking Producer for Hardball (32598BR)
- Tim Russert Fellowship (32531BR) – one year term – apply by Mar. 31
Opportunities with the Democracy Fund, a group that invests in organizations working to ensure that our political system is able to withstand new challenges and deliver on its promise to the American people.
- Associate Director for Congressional Capacity, Governance Program
- Associate Director for Modern Elections
- Program Associate, Congressional Capacity
- Program Assistant, Public Square Program
- Research Associate, Public Square Program
- Office Assistant
- Research Fellow for Elections
- Interns, Summer 2017 (scroll to find) – various disciplines – $21-$25/hr
University of Virginia – Writer, Curry School of Education – $55k-$70k – 5+ years' journalism/writing experience desired – Charlottesville, Va.