The Plastics Industry Association is in search mode for a Digital Communications Specialist (PDF) with 3-5 years’ experience in communications, marketing, and writing/storytelling & expertise with social media platforms.
Raise DC, a multi-sector partnership that works to improve educational outcomes for DC children & youth, seeks an early-level Special Assistant to provide admin support to the organization's core staff and partners, as well as assisting in communications activities 7 special events. Experience in the nonprofit, education, or government sectors preferred – apply by Apr. 14
The American Gastroenterological Association is looking to bring aboard a Communications Manager with at least four years’ experience in the communications field as well as command of AP style & familiarity w/ content management systems; background in health/medical/science issues a plus.
Shaw Bransford & Roth seeks entry to mid-level Legislative & Communications Associate (scroll to find) – detail-orientation & ability to work independently are valued; previous Capitol Hill experience a plus.
The Center for International Private Enterprise seeks Staff Writer & Editorial Content Specialist with at least 5 years’ experience developing high-quality content; journalism, Capitol Hill press office, or speech writing background preferred
Humanitarian group Relief International has just passed along this this part-time Communications & Philanthropy Intern post for Summer 2017 – writing/editing capabilities, graphics & social media skills all valued – see also main career page.
Our friends at the U.S. Travel Coalition have shared paid opportunities for a Grassroots & PAC Intern and for a Communications Intern supporting Project: Time Off (scroll to find for both posts) – mid-May through Aug. time frame preferred.
Established direct response agency the Lukens Company seeks Marketing Intern (scroll to find) of the paid variety to contribute in a wide range of taskings – Shirlington location
- Communications Coordinator, University Library – $23-$26/hr
- Research Fellow with the Center for Media & Social Impact’s Rise Up Media & Social Change Project – part-time – $30/hr
Atlantic Media – opportunities supporting AtlanticLIVE:
Manager, Brand Communications – minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in corporate affairs, public affairs, corporate or brand communications, and issues management required.
University of Maryland
- Director of Development, Business School – apply by Mar. 29
- Associate Director of Corporate & Foundation Relations, School of Business – apply by Apr. 13
- Vice Chancellor for Marketing & Communications – apply by Apr. 20
… and finally: how about some potential living-the-tropical-dream type opportunities with the Nature Conservancy?
- Guest Services Manager on the Palmyra Atoll (located 1,000 miles south of Hawaii)
- Field Coordinator, Maui Program – Makawao, HI – apply by Apr. 6
- Cuba Manager – Coral Gables, FL location preferred – apply by Apr. 9
Best wishes for an awesome hey-it's-finally-really-Spring weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.