The Baptist Joint Committee for Religious Liberty has just passed along this Associate Director of Communications opportunity – 3-5 years of experience in communications, media relations, PR or journalism desired, along with demonstrated writing & editing experience with proven attention to detail in a rapid-response environment.
Fresh opportunities with the Corporation for Public Broadcasting:
- Director, Digital Strategies – $70k-$110k – apply by May 2
- Project Manager, Media Strategies – $60k-$90k – apply by May 2
International Center for Research on Women (scroll to find)
Intern, Summer 2017 – paid position – apply by Apr. 28; subject to early removal if applicant limit reached
- Communications Manager
- Communications Manager, Government Affairs
- Communications Assistant – apply by Apr. 28
- Director of Strategic Communications, School of Business
- Director, Research & Prospect Management – development/fundraising
- Associate supporting the Pew Bertarelli Ocean Legacy
- Senior Officer, Philanthropic Partnerships/Principal Gifts
McDonalds – Regional Government Relations Manager – 5+ years of experience in state and local government affairs desired
Wall Street Journal
Manager, Government Relations – suited for candidates with 5+ years’ experience working with energy and legislative issues in a related association, industry, or congressional office.
International Code Council – Director, Government Relations – at least 5 years of experience in policy or advocacy related fields preferred – apply by June 17
- Associate Director, Federal Affairs
- Specialist, Federal Affairs
- Communications Specialist – Norfolk, Va.
Best wishes for a weekend of good times, good health, and finding-your-misplaced phone (or whatever else you've managed to lose track of) from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.