1) Avar Consulting seeks Communications Coordinator & Writer (scroll to find) to develop a range of communications products & manage social media for a client in the social science research arena – 1-3 years’ experience conducting traditional and social media outreach for a governmental organization, research institution, or nonprofit entity desired.
2) Crosscut Strategies – Strategic Communications Manager (scroll to find) – ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of experience in strategic communications or campaigns as well as social media skills and strong familiarity with and/or interest in the health care & technology sectors.
3) Oil & gas exploration/production company Pioneer Resources has passed along this Dallas, TX.-based Communications Manager opportunity focusing on health, safety & environmental issues – 7 years of relevant experience required; energy industry & PR agency background preferred.
4) People for the American Way seeks Director of Major Gifts with 7+ years experience in advocacy organizations and/or political campaigns, including development background in donor cultivation, prospect research & successful major gift solicitation – search managed by Grossman Heinz
5) Hattaway Communications seeks intellectually curious Linguistics Fellow for a range of duties including conducting audience research, performing in-depth content analysis, and crafting motivating messages – 6-month term, preferably on a full-time basis.
6) The World Wildlife Fund has a fresh opportunity for a Campaign Manager for Employee Engagement suited for candidates with 8+ years’ experience in fundraising, cultivation & solicitation of corporate donors, or related background in sales/business development.
7-8) Brookings Institution
12-14) Close Up Foundation (scroll to find)
16) Environmental Law Institute – Research & Publications Intern – Fall 2017 – apply by July 16
17) Georgetown Ministry Center – Communications Manager – part-time – $20/hr – apply by May 19
18-22) Georgetown University
- Associate Director of Marketing/Gift Planning
- Senior Development Associate, Planned Giving
- Stewardship Coordinator
- Special Events Assistant, School of Business
- Associate Director of Development, Northeast Region – New York
24-25) Hilton Hotels
- Manager, Executive Communications
- Director of Public Relations for Hilton Honors & Portfolio Communications
27) Kaiser Permanente – Product Communications Manager
28) Merchant Marine Academy – Supervisory Public Affairs Specialist – $115k-$150k – Kings Point, NY – apply by May 17
29) National Gallery of Art – Visual Information Specialist/Content Producer – $54k-$86k – apply by May 19; subject to early closure if application limit reached
30-31) National Trust for Historic Preservation
- External Affairs Manager – Missouri-based – apply by May 18
- Donor Relations Manager – Madison, WI – apply by May 21
- Associate Campaign Director – Seattle, WA – apply by May 31
38-40) Society for Science & the Public
- Director of Major Gifts
- Development Associate
- Development Intern and Alumni Relations Intern – part-time; $13/hr
42) University of Virginia – Director of Communications & Marketing for the Batten School of Leadership and Public Policy – $85k-$115k – Charlottesville, Va.
43) U.S. Chamber of Commerce – Associate Manager, Communications & Outreach supporting the
Institute for 21st Century Energy
44) U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops – Communications Assistant
45) U.S. Russia Foundation – Chief of Staff/Office Manager – $60k-$90k – Russian language skills preferred – apply by May 19
46) Vectorworks – Interns (select all; scroll to second page) communications, PR, marketing & event disciplines noted – Columbia, MD
47) Vencore – Communications Specialist
48) World Bank – Communications Officer supporting the Climate Investment Funds – apply by May 30
49-50) World Cocoa Foundation