Programming note: we remain on a Monday-Wednesday-Friday publishing schedule, and will probably sat with that for the rest of May. See you again Wednesday.
Social Progress Imperative, advocate & catalyst for a fairer, healthier & more sustainable world, seeks Media Manager with 7-10 years of work experience that demonstrate advanced interpersonal communication & collaboration skills as well as stellar negotiation & organization talents.
The International & American Associations for Dental Research seek a Marketing & Communications Manager (scroll to find) with 4 years’ association/non-profit experience with a science or technical degree and/or work experience, as well as exceptional technical/scientific writing skills with a command of AP style and grammar rules.
Fresh opportunities from the American Association for Justice:
Trade Policy Intern post with a candidate who has or is working towards a grad degree in political science, public policy, international business, or similar field of study – paid position
M+R is recruiting for a Communications & Advocacy Intern for the Summer session – paid position; part- or full-time – proficiency in Lexis-Nexis, THOMAS, and other online searchable databases as well as experience with media contact databases, such as Cision will merit you consideration.
This SEO & Content Specialist post with gmmb appears to be new since our early-April PR jobs extravaganza – 2+ years of experience with relevant work examples in the SEO space desired.
Friends of the Earth
- Communications Director
- Grant Writer
- Grassroots Organizers – Southeast U.S. and other locations possible
America’s Promise Alliance – Senior Director, Alliance Engagement – your 7+ years’ relevant experience would preferably involve work in the education and/or youth development fields.
The Fairness Project
Major Gift Officer – 10+ years of successful experience in major gift fundraising required, preferably with an international or development organization – Richmond, Va.
National Security Archive – Interns – apply by end of July for Fall 2017 opportunities
Opportunities with centrist policy group Third Way:
- Clean Energy Policy Advisor
- Education Communications Advisor
- Education Policy Advisor
- Education Events Coordinator
- Multimedia Designer
- Admin Coordinator
- Assistant Director of Media Relations & Federal Advocacy
- Public Policy Coordinator
- Political Operations Coordinator
- Digital Campaigns Manager
- Field Organizer – Charlottesville, Va.
Alliance to Save Energy
- Communications Manager – $50k-$75k
- Communications & Events Intern – late-May though late-Aug. term – $11/hr
Center for American Progress
- Director, Government Affairs
- Associate Director, Media Relations
- Senior Editor, Think Progress
- Assistant Editor, Art & Editorial
- more available, including multiple research and campaign-management posts
American Jewish World Service – Advocacy Coordinator – part-time – best candidates will have one or more years’ relevant work or campus experience, ideally in an advocacy organization, Capitol Hill, or in a federal agency focused on U.S. foreign policy.
George Washington University
- Associate Director of Institutional Giving, School of Medicine & Health Sciences
- Executive Director of Development & Alumni Relations, School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Associate Director of Development, Athletics