In light of this anniversary, we looked for new opportunities at companies featured in our inaugural edition.
Exxon-Mobil – Government Relations Advisor (search req ID 7664BR in keyword box) – Midwestern States – Joliet, IL
National Restaurant Association:
- Associate Director, Research & Imperative Support
- Vice President, Development (scroll down) – National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
Center for Science in the Public Interest:
Roche Pharmaceutical – several internationally-located positions under communications/PR category
American Urological Association – Linthicum, MD:
- Development Specialist
- Executive Office Assistant (scroll down)
- Web Developer (scroll down)
- Curator, William P. Didusch Center for Urologic History (pdf) – apply by Dec. 16
National Association of Securities Administrators – our only previous entry with nothing available.
And, our first-featured job search resource, the careers page of the Public Affairs Council, is still going strong.
Finally, what about Ketchum & Ogilvy PR opportunities – entries 1 & 2 among the approx 5,000 jobs we’ve unearthed this year? We’ll reference them tomorrow (Oct. 14), as part of our third Public Relations jobs special.