Council of Better Business Bureaus – Senior Vice President/Chief Marketing Officer – Nov. 16
International Union of Painters and Allied Trades – Lobbyist – offices currently located in DC, but moving to Hanover, MD in near future – Nov. 17
Dept. of Energy – Marketing & Communications Specialist – $86k-$113k – job ID: ARRAHQ-09-DirHir-EE0-0005 – Nov. 18
World Health Organization – Program Management Specialist – Nov. 18
National Archives & Records Administration – Deputy Director, Congressional Affairs – $98k-$127k – job ID JD294359 – Nov. 18
Bipartisan Policy Center – Public Affairs Coordinator – Nov. 19
World Bank – Communications Officer – Human Development Network – Nov. 19
Association of Alternative Newsweeklies – Executive Director – Nov. 20
Open Society Initiative:
- Senior Policy Analyst, Multilateral Affairs – Nov. 20
- Policy Analyst, Revenue Watch Institute – New York – Nov. 20
- Research Director, Engelberg Center for Healthcare Reform – Nov. 20
- Customer Service & Marketing Associate – Executive Education program – Nov. 22
- Program & Admin Assistant – Executive Education Program – Nov. 22
- Program Associate – Executive Education Program – Nov. 22
Help keep the funds flowing for the important work of the CureSearch National Childhood Cancer Foundation as Vice President of Development; proven fundraising success a must. They are also looking for an experienced Executive Administrator to assist the CEO.
We’re not sure of the vintage of all of these, but here’s a rundown of what’s currently listed with Conservation International:
- Coordinator, Video Production
- Director, Development – for Asia/Pacific region – Arlington, Va.-located position, with regular travel to Asia
- Executive Assistant – to the Global Marketing + Communications Division
- Manager, Corporate Communications & Marketing
- Senior Director, Corporate Communications & Marketing
- Senior Director, Corporate Relations
- Vice President, Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund
- Vice President for US Government Policy
- Senior Director, Regional Development – New York
- Manager, Communications
- Public Affairs Officer – Navy PAO experience required
- Communications Manager – Sterling Heights, MI
- Manager, Research & Policy Development – govt. relations dept.
- Associate, Web Support – graphic design and desktop publishing skills desired
- Director, State Relations
- Education/professional development-oriented opportunities also available
Coldstream-Homestead-Montebello Community Corporation – Community Organizer – $30k-$40k – Baltimore, MD – apply by Nov. 30
National Institutes of Health – Public Affairs Specialist – $60k-$95k – job ID: HHS/NIH-2010-0277 – apply by Nov. 24
Join food-services giant Sodexo, in Gaithersburg, MD (search under communications category or by req id):
Georgetown University has recently re-opened their search for an importantly-titled Chief Strategy & Communications Officer for their School of Continuing Studies. Leadership in digital technology & communications, along with significant budget-management experience, is sought.
Recently found opportunities in the Arlington, Va. offices of PR stalwart Golin Harris:
- Senior Vice President, Government Accounts – the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in developing winning responses to federal RFPs
- New Media Manager – geeks welcome (really)
The AARP Foundation has enlisted DRI Consulting to help them identify and enlist their next President (pdf), leading a staff of 204 and managing a nine-figure budget.
America World Adoption Association is seeking a full-time PR Coordinator to work in its McLean, Virginia office. Statement of Christian faith required as part of the application process.
The Huffington Post Investigative Fund seeks a part-time Publishing Assistant to support their muck-raking and mischief-making activities; pay in the $12-$15/hr. range.
Rights & Resources International – Strategic Analysis Intern (pdf) – early Dec. to May 2010 term – apply by Nov. 20
The RAND Corporation is in hiring mode for a DC-based Legislative Analyst (go to advanced search, job ID 2450). High school AV-club alumni might prove a good fit for their Digital Media Specialist slot (2408).
American Bar Association:
- Division Director, Media Relations
- Some previously-referenced opportunities of the project/program assistant sort are also still listed
St. Johns University (in colorful Queens, NY) is in search mode for an Executive Director of Marketing & Communications. Can also search here, via administrative/professional category.
The social justice champions at PowerPAC – est. 2004 – seek a Vice President for Policy & Advocacy (aka: Director, Washington Office).
The Transportation for America Campaign is emphatically now hiring:
- Policy Director – a Master’s degree in city planning, engineering, geography, architecture, public policy, or other related field is required.
- Senior Organizer
- Illinois Field Organizer – Chicago, IL