The watch-word for the New Year appears to be: fast! So, we thought we'd better jump in with a brief Saturday extra to help you get your oh-ten searching off to a quick start.
1) American Councils for International Education – Development Assistant, Program Development
2) Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan – Manager, Social Media (search job ID PUB0000E or keywords social media) – Detroit, MI
3) Center for Strategic & International Studies – Internship with their Washington Quarterly publication
4) Council on Foreign Relations – Internship, Task Force Program
5) Exxon/Mobil – Senior Analyst, International Government Relations (search keyword: 9240BR)
6) Fast-moving, top notch consulting firm – Staff Assistant
7) INPUT – Content Strategist, Events
8-10) Military Families United:
National Association of Broadcasters Education Foundation – Director of Development
12) National Parks Foundation – Senior Director, Development & Fundraising – search managed by Staffing Advisors
13) Roots of Development – Admin Assistant – part-time – $12-$15/hr.
14) Self-proclaimed fastest-growing real estate development firm in the DC Metro area – Social Media, Web & Traditional Content Writer
15) Small, fast-paced government relations firm – Office Manager
16) Special Olympics North America – Senior Director, Partnerships – apply by Feb. 1 – search managed by Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group