George Washington University (scroll through titles or use job number):
- Associate Director of Media Relations (0601632) – Business School
- Associate Director, Development/Foundation Relations (0601660) – $52k min.
- Executive Aide, Office of SVP & General Counsel (0601639) – $32k-$36k
- Executive Assistant, Academic Affairs Int’l Programs (0601658) – $31k-$35k
- Web Content Designer/Editor (0601666) – Law School
Gifts in Kind International – Manager, Fundraising & Special Events – $40k-$50k
This multinational plasma protein biotherapeutics industry firm researches, develops, and manufacturs biotherapies that are used to treat serious and rare conditions, include coagulation disorders such as hemophilia and von Willebrand disease, immune deficiencies and genetic emphysema. So we assume that Senior Manager, Federal Government Affairs with CSL Behring is a rather intense and rewarding opportunity – and we'll be rooting for you. Can also search here, using job ID KOP0260.
All of these Discovery Communications opportunities are at the Silver Spring, MD mothership - and there's more nation- and world-wide with the self-proclaimed number one non-fiction media company:
- Development Coordinator
- Manager, Gov’t Relations & Outreach Initiatives
- Publicity Assistant, Animal Planet
- Social Media Manager
- Writer/Producer, TLC
You (and/or we) shouldn't be too surprised that the job notices from the Society of Human Resources Management are particularly detailed & comprehensive. Metro-easy Old Town, Alexandria location:
- Executive Assistant, Board Relations
- Manager, PR & Social Media Relations
- Media Affairs Specialist
- more admin/technical opportunities available
- SHRM's HR jobs board
A little outside our usual focus – but surely there’s some interest out there in a job like Director, Global Partnerships/Lifestyle Brands (search job # 563293) with Marriott. Responsibilities include developing the strategic direction, representing the brands’ business interests, and building relationships with key executives at partner organizations. Your un-boxed thinking is apparently key to the enterprise.
- Director, Leadership for America Campaign – responsible for driving the alignment of Heritage around the organization-wide Leadership for America campaign, comprised of 10 major public policy Initiatives; and identifying opportunities for cross-departmental synergy.
- Director, Planned Giving
- Policy Analyst, Empirical Studies
- Senior Policy Analyst, Regulation – temporary
Powell-Tate has some new-to-newish spots open in the DC office - follow links:
- Public Affairs/Communications Specialist - experience on Capitol Hill or with advocacy groups, political campaigns or PR firms is preferred, bonus points for candidates with experience in international relations, trade, climate change, global development - and fluency in Spanish.
- Senior Digital Producer - 3-5 years of relevant digital communications experience; strong knowledge of social media & digital communications; excellent writing, copy-editing and proof-reading skills.
- Digital Director - Proven success owning and managing complex projects and teams; excels working with key internal and external stakeholders
Additional opportunities with World Relief, added since our since our widely-viewed Relief & Humanitarian Jobs Special (or maybe we just missed them the first time):
- Donor Appreciation Specialist – part-time – Baltimore, MD
- Communications Officer – Port Au Prince, Haiti
- Country Director, Haiti – Port Au Prince, Haiti
- many more – US & International
University of Maryland:
- Program Management Specialist – $32k-$38k – apply today, Jan. 29
- Admin Assistant – part-time – $14-$17/hr – apply today, Jan. 29
- Coordinator, Senate (Faculty Senate, we imagine) – apply by Feb. 5
- Editor, National Foreign Language Center – two positions available
- Communications Manager, Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center – high $50k – apply by Feb. 12
Your resource(s) of the day - looks like there are some new positions available via Staffing Advisors - get the jump, as we'll probably reference some of them on Monday. And we've always been a fan of their useful and oft-updated Search Firm Insider blog.