Now on the the all-caps-referenced feature attraction – really, could anything be better than doing social media work for a company that makes chainsaws and other great drill-and-chop stuff? In Virginia Beach? Sure, you could spend your time trying to make the world a better place – but for us, Social Media Specialist for STIHL is the pick of the litter.
Smithsonian Institution – Development Specialist, Major Gifts – $74k-$97k – job ID: 10A-MR-296452-TRF-TSA – apply by Oct 12
ZIPLOCAL – New Media Specialist
Choral Arts Society of Washington:
- Communications Manager (pdf)
- Development/Special Events Intern (pdf)
- Arts Admin Interns (pdf) – apply by Nov 15
- general Intern info
GAP Inc. – San Francisco, CA (search keyword environmental or use job #)
FOX/National Geographic Channel – Director, Digital Marketing – caveat: the apply link to FoxCareers site not working for us this a.m.
Maryland Institute College of Art – Baltimore, MD:
- Alumni & Parent Relations Coordinator - $14/hr
- Admin Assistant, Community Engagement
- Employer Relations Coordinator – part-time
US Conference of Catholic Bishops:
No Labels – Social Media Director – we think it’s this non/post-partisan group
Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts:
- Community Programs & Events Manager for the VSA/International Association on Arts & Disability – apply by Oct. 16
- Assistant Manager, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- more admin & program positions available
Distributed Sun LLC – Marketing/Communications Fellow
Graduate Management Admission Council:
Internal Revenue Service – Clerk/Intern – part-time position for current students – $16/hr – job ID: CCTW-10-99 – apply by Oct. 14
American Physical Society – Science Writing Intern – 3-6 month position, starting Oct. 2010 – $15/hr.
* Did we really say stop the presses? Man, we're old. Sigh.