Carnegie Endowment for World Peace – Web Editor, Nuclear Research Policy Program – Mar. 28
Adventist Development & Relief Agency – Fundraiser – Ontario, Canada – Mar. 31
Embassy of Canada – Intern & Event Coordinator – one year term - $41k – Mar. 31
Nature Conservancy (use advanced search and job # or scroll back to find):
- Director of Gift Strategy & Stewardship (12728) – Mar. 31
- Senior Policy Advisor, Infrastructure Development (12997) – Mar. 31
University of Maryland – Coordinator for Special Events & External Relations – Apr. 1
The green/progressive Public Interest Network coalition seeks National Field Director to develop and manage effective field work infrastructure and programs nationwide. Track record of success managing staff and implementing effective field/grassroots campaigns required – DC, Boston, MA or Denver, CO location.
Institute for Humane Studies – searches managed by Talent Market:
National Education Association's Mar. 31 Internship Fair – must register by Mar. 29
We wonder if eBay looks up your feedback score if you apply for this Manager, Government Relations (search DC location or req # 48426BR) position – experience with public policy issues related to internet commerce desired.
Award-winning, anonymous boutique PR firm – Media Account Manager – ideal candidate will have 2-3 years PR account management experience, with excellent background in media relations; agency experience preferred.
Sempra Energy – Government Affairs Analyst – manages, reviews and participates in policy development on federal legislative and regulatory issues.
Chlopak, Leonard, Schechter & Associates:
Dunkin Brands – Government Affairs Manager – we hope you can limit yourself on the free samples of their fine products in the office kitchen; we don’t think we could, ourselves. Can also search here, via DC location.
American Medical Association – Editorial/Research Intern – Chicago, IL
Opportunities near and far with grassroots advocacy group Direct Impact:
- Communications Specialist – on call/temp - $17/hr
- Public Relations Director and Senior Associate – Detroit, MI
Digital Globe operates a sophisticated commercial earth-imaging satellite constellation to amass the largest database of high resolution imagery in the world. Your place in this probably very cool operation: Government Relations Director. TS/SCI clearance or ability to obtain one required.
- Senior Manager, Public Policy (search DC location or req ID 2421BR) – $82k-$105k – Hartford, CT location also possible
- Account Manager, Marketing Communications (search Blue Bell, PA location or req ID 2544BR) – copywriting duties for a variety of outlets/channels predominate – $60k-$70k – and again, Hartford is also a possibility
Your window for summer internship fun at APCO Worldwide has closed – so you had better get to work on the Fall 2011 Intern application soon, Sparky.
In addition to this presumably fresh Vice President of Communications opportunity with the Aerospace Industries Association, we note these previously found AVP Legislative Affairs (see our mid-Dec. post) and Director of Executive Communications (circa late Jan.) listings.
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Association:
- Washington Representative, Congressional Relations
- Senior Communications Specialist
- Senior Policy Manager
Mystery employer seeks Director/VP Communications hire – $80k – partial work from home lifestyle possible
Sustained Dialogue Campus Network – Program Director – $28k-$33k
Manufacturers Alliance – Editor – proficiency in proofreading , facility with footnotes and attachment to AP & Chicago styles required.
George Washington University (scroll to find or use posting #):
- Executive Aide, Development (0602543)
- Associate Director, Development/Foundation Relations (0602530)
- Associate Director, Development/Parents Campaign (0602531)
- Executive Associate, Alumni Relations (0602532)
- Associate Director of Development, GWU Libraries (0602528)
- Multimedia Producer (0602526)
Big deal law firm Hogan Lovells has a fresh (at most a week old) call for a for an Internal Communications Manager – this sounds like something you could handle.
Open Society Institute – Program Assistant – apply by Apr. 22 – more available, New York & international
Monday’s job resource: the job board of the Education Writers Association