- We posted a large run of opportunities closing this week yesterday – click here or scroll back to find.
- Don't miss the Idealist Grad Fair – Thursday June 23, 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 pm – at the Katzen Arts Center at American University. This event offers you the chance to meet representatives from more than 60 graduate programs in public policy, law and related fields.
- DCPA+CJ surpassed two milestones last week: Monday, June 6, saw us breach the 2,000 visit threshold (2,015 visits from 1,444 unique visitors) for the first time, and the week running from Sunday, 6/5 through Saturday, 6/11 was the first time we've drawn over 10,000 visits for a single week (10,300 visits from 4,176 unique visitors). Thanks for coming, everyone!
Global Financial Integrity fights the massive outflow of capital from developing economies by working to curtail international money-laundering, tax evasion, and corruption – sounds like a pretty interesting/fun/rewarding field for a Journalist/Media Outreach professional like you – Spanish language skills a plus.
Government relations firm Venn Strategies is seeking candidates for Vice President/AVP slot with at 5-10+ years policy/public affairs experience in government and/or the private sector to support an active client portfolio in economic, health and other policy arenas.
Education-focused think tank Education Sector seeks Writer/Blogger
The Stimson Center is a nonpartisan institution devoted to enhancing international peace and security:
The Federalist Society – Social Media & Alumni Relations Director – search managed by the nice folks at Talent Market
New since we last checked in with Conservation International:
- Coordinator, Africa & Madagascar Field Division – fluency in French or Spanish preferred
- Intern, Marine Communications – graphics, video & web development skills sought
- Intern, Verde Ventures – business/finance background desired – two positions shown available, here’s second listing
- Intern, Business Practices
- Intern, Field Programs Support – French, Spanish or Portuguese preferred
Center for Strategic & International Studies:
- Multimedia & Web Assistant
- Program Coordinator/Research Assistant, Middle East Program – Arabic, Farsi, and/or Hebrew skills strongly preferred but not required.
- Senior Account Executive/Account Executive, Sustainability & Clean Energy Practice – apply by Oct. 1
- Account Executive, Technology/Telecommunications Practice – apply by Oct. 1
- Sr. Account Executive/Account Supervisor – San Francisco, CA – apply by July 4
- Vice President, Government Relations – Toronto, ON – apply by June 30
Opportunities at all levels with PR firm Gibraltar Associates (est. 2007):
Spitfire Strategies – Senior Account Exec
The National Immigration Law Center seeks a Director for its DC office – extensive knowledge of issues affecting low-income immigrants and familiarity with the needs and perspectives of this population is among job requirements; Spanish language skills a plus – apply by June 15
- Online Production Assistant – Arlington, Va. or Eugene, OR
- Volunteer Operations Coordinator – apply by June 17
- TU's Vice President for Development search has been active since at least March
Several new slots opening up with the Alliance to Save Energy in the last week:
- Program Manager, Policy & Research Team
- Director of Government Relations
- Publications & Social Media Outreach Associate
- Communications Director, Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance - $60k-$70k – Atlanta, GA
New/recent with the Human Rights Campaign:
- Director of the Workplace Project – see more info here
- Database Coordinator
- Online Content & Marketing Manager
JHU’s School of Advanced International Studies seeks Korean-experienced (and –speaking) Research Assistant ($15/hr) and, yes again, Research Assistant ($18-$25/hr) for part-time work through the end of the year.
Scroll to bottom for Vice President of Development opportunity at the super-gorgeous National Building Museum – we bet your offices will be awesome-looking – apply by June 17
New with our former colleagues at Burson-Marsteller since just last Monday:
- Public Relations Manager, Healthcare Practice
- PR Associate – Seoul, South Korea – native-Korean language skills required
Home Depot seeks Government Relations Specialist for range of PAC management, grassroots, and writing/content management duties.
- Research Assistant, Center on the U.S. & Europe – $38k-$40k – Russian fluency required
- Project Assistant, Brookings/LSE Project on Internal Displacement – high $30k to mid $40k
- Special Events Manager
Your resource of the day: the enviro-focused Conservation Jobs Board