Shell – Federal Government Affairs Advisor – DC-based position requires knowledge of national/Alaska energy policy issues, and a keen interest/ability to advance projects to develop Alaska resources – alternative link here – apply by Mar. 29
PFLAG – Corporate & Foundation Giving Coordinator – seeking candidates with at least two years professional experience and demonstrated success in fundraising, particularly in the area of corporate and foundation research, cultivation, proposal development and reporting,
Team player sought by the National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners to support to support federal agency/congressional advocacy function – scroll way down to find Legislative & Legal Assistant post – apply by Apr. 5
Catholics for Choice
- Communications Associate – requires three to five years communications experience that includes involvement in advocacy-oriented media campaigns and direct media relations work
- Intern with Conscience magazine
The Samueli Institute promotes research into the science of healing via integrative, complementary, and alternative medical approaches – scroll down for Development Manager and Communications Director opportunities.
- Senior Democrat – Intern
- Rep. Laura Richardson (D-CA) – Intern
- Democrat/CBC Member – Intern
- Alabama Democrat – Staff Assistant/Office Manager
- Rep. Suzanne Bonamici (D-OR) – Communications Director and Legislative Correspondent
- Republican on Appropriations Committee – Intern
- Rep. G.K. Butterfield (D-NC) – Press Intern – apply by Mar. 21
- Looking for additional Hill listings? Try these fine sources: Senate Employment Bulletin – Cloture Club – Hill Zoo
Virginia Commonwealth University – Public Relations & Marketing Specialist (scroll to find or use position # H29092) – $15/hr – supporting the VCU Theatre Dept. – Richmond, Va.
Chesapeake Bay Foundation – Director of Development – minimum of three years experience with major gift solicitation and campaign experience required – Richmond, Va. – apply by Mar. 16
Dept. of Veterans Affairs – Public Affairs Specialist – $74k-$97k – job ID: MP-12-065-620215 – Baltimore, MD – apply by Mar. 13
Clothing recycling/re-use group Planet Aid seeks Development Officer – Elkridge, MD
Suntrust – Senior Vice President, Director of Governmental & Regulatory Relations (search DC location or req ID 225048) – seeking candidate with 10-15 years relevant experience in government or advocacy/lobbing role
Powell Tate seeks a Public Affairs Account Supervisor with 5-8 years’ experience with an emphasis on health care issues.
National Resources Conservation Service – Public Affairs Intern – $12-$13/hr – job ID: VA-NRCS-609409 – Richmond, Va. – apply by Mar. 21