K-12 education innovators Wireless Generation seek Director of Government Relations with experience related to federal, state, and local K-12 education governance, regulations, and budgeting.
Various mystery employers – searches managed by Trak Services:
- Admin Assistant, Public Affairs
- Exec Assistant to CEO & Sr. Partner of public affairs firm – $65k-$75k
- Communications Specialist – $60k-$70k
Samaritan Inns helps homeless and/or addicted individuals put their lives back together. As Director of Development & Communications, you’ll help them grow their visibility and budget and ultimately help save & un-wreck even more lives. Good luck and God bless to whoever takes on this terrific challenge. Search managed by Staffing Advisors. And, how about sending a few (or lots of) bucks along to help the cause?
Iron Workers Local No. 5 is seeking a Media & Marketing Specialist on full-time/temporary basis – web, graphics & photo editing skills desired
New since we last checked in with our pals at Ketchum:
- Senior Account Exec, Public Affairs/Health Policy
- Senior Account Exec, Public Affairs/Energy
- Account Exec, Social Marketing
- Vice President/Media Strategist
Scroll to bottom for Marketing Intern opportunity with the Chronicle of Higher Education
We like the fun-but-a-little-sad error message Google is showing us these days:
- Global Communications and Public Affairs Manager, Policy
- Outreach & Operations Manager
- Facilities Manager
- advertising/enterprise sales opportunities – federal/geospatial focus
Rep. Mike Honda (D-CA) – Intern
Human Rights Watch – lower end of salary range provided:
- Asia Associate – $39k – DC-based – apply by Apr. 19
- Americas Associate – part-time – $19k – New York – apply by Apr. 20
- Emergencies/Program Associate – $39k – New York – apply by Apr. 27
- Advocacy & Communications Manager – location flexible in Middle East/North Africa Region
- Researcher, Women’s Rights – location flexible in Middle East/North Africa Region – apply by Apr. 20
- Special Events Associate – £24k – London, UK – apply by Apr. 27
- Researcher, DRC – Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo – apply by Apr. 30
Opower – Regulatory Affairs Intern – for candidates currently pursuing an Master’s/MBA/JD or other advanced degree
League of Conservation Voters
- National Press Secretary – apply by Apr. 23
- Latino Outreach Program Director – fluency in Spanish a must – apply by May 11
- Colorado Program Manager – Denver, CO – apply by Apr. 19
- New Mexico Program Manager – Santa Fe, NM – apply by Apr. 19
- California Online Organizer – Oakland, CA – apply by Apr. 30
Go Mustangs! Baltimore’s Stevenson University seeks Events Setup Coordinator with A/V experience & competence.
Catholic Relief Services – Baltimore, MD
- Communications Officer for Digital & Visual Media
- Public Donor Liaison – seeking candidates with significant USAID grants experience
- Admin Assistant
The Marine Fish Conservation Network seeks motivated, a self-starting, passionate, and fun policy geek to take the helm as Director of Fisheries Outreach, pioneering new strategies against pirate fishing and seafood fraud. We’re totally against seafood fraud.
World Society for the Protection of Animals
- Legislative & Public Affairs Manager
- Director of Development – New York
- Regional Communications & Fundraising Director – New York
- Regional Programs Director – New York
ASAE – Associate Editor – writes and edits for Associations Now, website, Acronym blog, daily e-news, supplements, and other assorted editorial/communications vehicles.
U.S. Institute for Peace
- President – search managed by Isaacson, Miller
- Executive Vice President for External Affairs – more details to come – search managed by
- Isaacson, Miller
- Program Assistant, Center for Conflict Management – knowledge of Iranian affairs and the Arab world required, Arabic and/or Farsi language skills preferred.
- Admin Assistant, Centers of Innovation
Wednesday's search resource: internships and jobs (note: you have to select at least one category) in the publishing world from Bookjobs. New York predominant, but DC & other locales also represented.