Association Headquarters seeks DC-based (see body of description) Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs to work directly with their longest-running client, the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association. Other AH opportunities available in their Mt. Laurel, NJ HQ.
- Senior Western Democratic Senator – Defense/Military Legislative Assistant
- Senior Democratic Representative – Legislative Assistant
- Senate Budget Committee – Graphic Designer/New Media Coordinator
- Sen. Pat Roberts (R-KS) – Interns, Fall 2012 – apply by July 23
- Rep. Dave Camp (R-MI) – Interns, Fall 2012
- Rep. Maurice Hinchey (D-NY) – Intern, Fall 2012 – full- and part-time available
- Democratic MoC, CBC Member – Intern
Here’s one job where you’re not encouraged to take your work home with you – Communications Coordinator with Manassas-based biological resource center and research group ATCC – Adobe Creative Suite skills required.
Staying on the your friends would rather not hear about your work just right now, thank you beat: Infectious Diseases Society of America – Program Officer for Health Policy – 4+ years health policy experience required, including policy analysis, research and development, and work with committees and with governmental and non-governmental entities.
American Gastroenterological Association
- Program Coordinator for Digestive Disease Week (May 18-21, 2013 – Orlando, FL)
- Graphics Coordinator – entry level
The Aluminum Association is seeking a well-rounded Communications Generalist with strong writing and editing skills for media relations work, web management, production of The Briefing, and other writing/content development duties.
More from the shiny-metal community: Alcoa (search communications function, or use req #) – New York
Associate with 1-3 years of experience and a background or interest in Indian law, litigation and government relations.
Human Rights Campaign – Regional Field Director – responsible for developing and implementing HRC’s field activities in a multi-state region and maintaining and expanding HRC’s ability to mobilize grassroots advocacy on behalf of federal and state LGBT legislative priorities, political allies, and relevant ballot initiatives.
CNN/Time Warner (search DC location or req #)
- Director of Operations, CNN Washington (131960BR) – oversees production and technical operations in the DC bureau, managing operations staff (40+) and control room and studio facilities to meet programming requirements of the network
- Intern, CNNPolitics.com (131900BR)
- Digital Graphic Design, Cartoon Network (131900BR)
New with the Council on Foreign Relations since we checked in a couple weeks back:
- Research Associate, Latin America – fluency in Spanish required; knowledge of Portuguese a plus
- Program Coordinator, International Institutions & Global Governance
- Program Associate, National Program – New York
- Corporate Affairs Administrator – New York
- Newsperson, Latin American Desk – fluency in Spanish required – apply by July 20
- Assignment Desk Producer – apply by July 26
- Video Librarian – two positions available – temporary – apply by Aug. 9
The Americans for Prosperity Foundation seeks Senior Officer, External Affairs to develop strong & personal donor relationships at the major gift level, with significant travel required – search managed by Talent Market
- Program Director, Global Internet Policy – apply by July 31
- Internet Policy & Advocacy Advisor – apply by July 31
- Program Officer, Internet Initiatives
- Program Assistant, Asia/Environment & New Media
- more available in international locations
Today's search resource is the jobs board of the Public Affairs Council – and you can use their extensive membership directory to identify additional potential employers in the public affairs sector; this otherwise-excellent resource lacks direct links, unfortunately.