Be a part of GoodWeave USA’s great work to end child labor in the rug industry and offer educational opportunities to children in weaving communities as Director of Communications or Program Assistant – or enter their raffle to win a beautiful artisan rug.
Wouldn’t be great to work someplace with a roof-top spot to get a little sun and fresh air? The American Society of Landscape Architects has you covered, thanks to their awesome, envy-inspiring green roof and these fine opportunities:
- Executive Administrator
- Marketing Manager
- Membership Marketing & Chapter Relations Manager
- Professional Practice Coordinator
The College of Southern Maryland is in search mode for an Interactive Media Coordinator to oversee promotions, paid advertising, social media strategy, and production of integrated print ads, video commercials, billboards, etc. – La Plata, MD – apply by Aug. 9
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Admin Assistant supporting Global Shark Campaign
- Coordinator, Government Relations
- Communications Associate, Health Group
- Senior Officer, Planning & Evaluation
- Admin Assistant, Legal Affairs
Lutheran Immigration & Refugee Service – Online Communications Coordinator – part-time – Baltimore, MD
SEIU seeks Bilingual New Media Campaign Manager with proven experience managing strategy, content creation, and technology acquisition and development for Web and Internet campaigns.
University of Virginia – Charlottesville, Va.
- Development Officer, College of Arts & Sciences
- Auditorium Event & Facility Manager for the Darden School of Business – part-time/evenings & weekends – $25-$52/hr
- Assistant Editor, Books (5289)
- Major Gifts Officer (5282)
- Web Writer/Editor (5274)
- Development Coordinator (5266)
- Manager, Online Community (5266)
- multiple Internships available
Campaign Associate – supporting the I Dream a School campaign and on the Ending a Lifetime of Disenfranchisement project.
Cultural Tourism DC – Business Development & Government Relations Manager (pdf) – focus on generating funding from public & private contacts.
You have until happy hour (5:00 pm) on Friday, Aug. 3 to hit the send button on your email applying for Online Communications Coordinator (pdf) post with the Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. But don’t cut it that close, OK? And, anyways, happy hour should kick in around on 4:30 pm on Fridays in our view.
And finally, a couple offbeat opportunities in the world of historic preservation: