Communications Associate sought for an un-named nonprofit that employs public advocacy and legal reform tools to ensure greater transparency in government, protect taxpayer interests and promote economic freedom – search managed by the Center for Shared Services, who support free-market non-profits with recruiting qualified job candidates for a variety of positions.
Engage, a right-leaning digital agency, is hiring for four positions:
- Senior Digital Strategist – 5-7 years experience, prior agency experience preferred
- Digital Strategist, Public Affairs – 1-3 years experience
- Data Analyst – "Big Data" folks, this is for you
- Project Manager, Data and Elections – contract position through Nov. 15, 2012
Stratacomm is looking for a fall-winter 2012 Public Affairs Intern to support various clients with media relations, social media, research and event planning – apply/start ASAP.
If a high-profile job with a multinational, Australia-headquartered mining concern is your dream, then this is your lucky day: Rio Tinto – Vice President, U.S. External Affairs – (search DC location or job # WAS0000D) – also via LinkedIn
Mystery employer seeks Vice President of Government Affairs (search DC location) with proven track record of success in legislative and regulatory arena – search managed by Genesis Global Recruiting
Porter Novelli has an immediate opening for an Account Exec with 1-2 years experience in public relations agency, Hill, campaign or advocacy and media relations/social media skillset.
National Museum of American Jewish History – Director of Communications & Marketing (pdf) – Philadelphia, PA
This Project Coordinator post with Edelman PR’s Matter affiliate is new since just a few days ago.
MLS stalwart D.C. United seeks Communications Coordinator (fluency in Spanish preferred) – Graphic Designer
Microsoft – Congressional Affairs Manager – at least 3 years Hill experience required; familiarity with high technology issues preferred
ScienceLogic is searching for an upbeat and PR-savvy Public Relations Manager to join the marketing team at fast-growing software company.
Federal Reserve Bank (search by Richmond, Va. location or use job #)
- Government Affairs Coordinator (228553) – $47k-$59k – Richmond, Va. – apply by Oct. 1
- Vice President/Assistant VP, Communications (228524) – officer for national IT communications – location flexible; Richmond, Va. preferred
Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers – Director of Government Relations – demonstrated political and advocacy experience at the state and federal levels required, as well as consistent record of emptying the lint catcher in the dryer after you used it.
Opportunities with government contractor BRTRC:
- Strategic Communications Analyst – DoD or military related experience desired – Ft. Belvoir location
- Strategic Communications Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Digital Media/AV Specialist
American University – Web Assistant, Office of the Provost – part-time – $14-$17/hr
Communications Assistant with the National Beer Wholesalers Association seems like an apt choice to wrap up Friday’s finds.
Best wishes for a fine weekend from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.