Overly-eventful week for us; we're glad it's winding down.
Allied Integrated Marketing seeks Publicist who can build buzz through outreach to film critics, columnists, feature writers, bloggers, editors, television/radio show hosts, producers and reporters for their entertainment biz clientele – Junior Publicist (scroll down) post also available.
We usually skip right past the financial/accounting posts, but we’ll make an exception for this Advancement Financial Assistant (pdf) opportunity supporting the Smithsonian Institution’s Air & Space Museum – apply by Jan. 10
And we’ll give a separate mention to this Smithsonian Institution opening for a bilingual Public Information Officer skilled in reaching Latino audiences through conventional and social media – $36/hr, sans benefits – apply by Dec. 31
- Senior Digital Strategist, Healthcare
- Paid Digital Media Specialist – experience working with platforms and services like Google AdWords, YouTube, Facebook, Bing, StumbleUpon and Twitter and familiarity with services like Adaptly, Outbrain and Kenshoo are required
American Pharmacists Association – Senior Vice President, Pharmacy Practice and Government Affairs – degree in pharmacy and/or other related medical field required; must have a minimum of 12-15 years of experience in pharmacy, association management, health care or corporate public policy; or experience with regulatory or government affairs.
- Producer for the Kojo Nnamdi Show at WAMU 88.5 FM
- Special Assistant to the Dean of the School of Public Affairs – $65k-$75k
- Director of Development Operations & Annual Giving, Law School – $70k-$75k
- Assistant Director, HR Communications
- Senior Associate, Project Development & Effectiveness/Environment Group
- Chief Economist, Center on the States
- Senior Communications Associate – Sydney, Australia
- Intern, Health Unbound/mHealth Alliance – apply by Dec. 19
- Intern supporting the Every Woman, Every Child program – New York – apply by Dec. 19
Council for a Strong America
- Communications Associate
- Senior Development Associate – seeking candidates with minimum of 4-5 years fundraising experience, preferably with a concentration in foundations & grant writing; experience raising funds for public policy work for national organizations is ideal.
- Ad Operations Coordinator, National Journal
- Art Director for The Atlantic
- Content & Programming Director, QuartzLIVE – New York
- Assistant to the SVP/Publisher, Quartz/Atlantic – New York
- Events Intern, Logistics and Events Intern, Programming & Content
The National Association of Clean Air Agencies a non-profit organization of state and local air pollution control agencies – seeks a senior-level Policy Associate with at least five years of relevant experience, preferably involving the Clean Air Act; JD or other graduate degree preferable – apply by Jan. 18
Ketchum – Receptionist
Virginia Hospital Center
Senior Communications Professional or Senior Development Professional.
- Director of Development
- Healthcare Policy Advocate, Congress Watch
- Senior Field Organizer, Global Trade Watch
- Researcher, President's Office
- Campaign Director, Constitutional Amendment Campaign
- Lobbyist, Global Access to Medicines
- Major Gifts Officer – Development
- Health Research Group Fellowship
- Internships (scroll down)