Opportunities to work with Independent Sector, a coalition of approximately 600 organizations leading, strengthening, and mobilizing the nonprofit and philanthropic community in support of a just and inclusive society and a healthy democracy of active citizens, effective institutions, and vibrant communities:
Managing Associate with 5+ years of experience in public affairs, corporate and/or crisis communications. Political experience (such as campaign or Capitol Hill) is strongly preferred; media, PR agency, or non-profit background desirable.
We have it on good authority that the National Association of Broadcasters is still clicking through the channels to find the right candidate for Coordinator, Convention Marketing – 1-2 years’ experience in administrative capacity in a similar marketing department/office environment required; skill set including knowledge of HTML programming, SalesForce; Adobe Creative Suite 5 and foreign language proficiency will also look good on your CV.
Beekeeper Group is the new venture of five inventive public affairs practitioners who are leading the progression of our industry toward a community-based, hive-driven approach.
Assistant Vice President, Federal Affairs (scroll up) with at least 7-10 years work experience in lobbying/public relations firm, Capitol Hill, and/or in GR office for a trade association or company; experience with relevant congressional committees is a plus, including House Ways and Means, Financial Services, and Education and Workforce, and Senate Finance, Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs, Budget, and HELP.
The Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America is looking for a PR Intern to pitch in on media monitoring, writing projects, events management, video projects and other online and organizational projects.
- Director of Public Policy, Great Plains Region – Bismarck, ND – apply by May 31
- Director of Stewardship – Memphis, TN – apply by May 31
- Public Affairs Officer – $47k – San Francisco, CA – apply by May 29
- Public Affairs Officer – $44k – Los Angeles, CA – apply by May 29
- Political Advisor, Security Council – $69k – UK nationals preferred – New York – apply by June 10
- Consular Officer – $21/hr – temporary/part-time – Chicago, IL – apply by June 2
- DC-based Fall 2013 Internships now available – apply by July 7 – Scottish Affairs – Crisis Management – Communications – UK Trade & Investment – Digital Media
New @ the Aspen Institute since our early-April check-in:
- Development Operations Associate
- Program Assistant for the Center for Native American Youth and the Community Strategies Group – temporary
- Program Associate/Executive Assistant – leadership & seminar programs
- Deputy Director of the College Excellence Program
- Program Coordinator for the Aspen Network of Development Entrepreneurs
- Program Manager-Leadership Initiatives, Middle East – DC- or Lebanon-based
Corporate Accountability International – Boston, MA
Manager of Communications – 4-5 years’ related experience in an association or agency environment sought.
Newseum cousins) at the Freedom Forum include Manager, Individual Giving and Manager, Corporate & Foundation Relations
- Specialist Campaigner – tropical rainforest focus
- Palm Oil Campaigner – contract status – DC or San Francisco, CA – apply by June 3
- Data & Analytics Manager
- Senior Account Exec, Healthcare – New York
- Vice President, Healthcare – Tampa, FL
- Account Supervisor, Healthcare – Tampa, FL
- Executive Assistant – Chicago, IL
- Account Exec, PR/Media – Dallas, TX
- Senior Account Exec, Healthcare – Los Angeles, CA
New with the National Governors Association since our mid-April visit:
- Senior Legislative Associate, Health & Homeland Security
- Program Assistant, Environment/Energy & Transportation
Government Relations Specialist, but it surely wouldn’t hurt your chances of making getting to one of the final Sunday pairings – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Manager, Development Operations – apply by July 1
- Policy Coordinator, Coastal & Marine Spatial Planning – apply by July 1
- Staff Writer
- Special Assistant, Coastal & Marine Spatial Planning
- Policy Analyst, Fish Conservation Program – St. Petersburg, FL
- Special Assistant, Policy & Programs – Portland, OR
- Direct Marketing Production Assistant – apply by May 31
- California Field Coordinator – Berkeley, CA – apply by May 31
- Upper Salmon River Project Specialist – various Idaho locations – apply by May 31
- more shown here, including past-deadline senior communications & development posts
- Account Exec – New York
- Account Exec – Seattle, WA
- Account Exec, Environmental Sustainability – Seattle, WA