The Travel Technology Association, advocate for online travel info aggregators and reservation-enablers, seeks a Director of Communications & Public Affairs to pilot broad-based communications planning and implementation activities for the group; travel industry experience a plus.
Government & Technology Services Coalition
Director of Development and Communications (scroll down) to lead and cultivate fundraising, earned income, marketing & communications efforts – 10+ years of relevant experience required.
Cultural Tourism DC, promoters of local/community arts and other happenings, seeks Marketing & Communications Fellow (pdf) – part-time & paid position, 6-month term – apply by Nov. 15
- New Jersey Democrat – Staff Assistant
- West Coast Democrat – Scheduler
- Rep. Steven Horsford (D-NV) – Scheduler and Intern
- Rep. Bill Pascrell (D-NJ) – Staff Assistant – based in district office; Paterson, NJ, we think – apply by Nov. 15
- more internships available with: Rep. Michelle Bachman (R-MN) – Rep. Robert Brady (D-PA) – Rep. John Garamendi (D-CA) – Rep. Teri Sewell (D-AL) – Rep. Patrick Meehan (D-PA, apply by Nov. 26) – Rep. Louise Slaughter (D-NY) – California Democrat – Rep. Frank Pallone (D-NJ) – Rep. Jared Huffman (D-CA) – Committee on Science, Space, and Technology, Republican Staff
The National Association of Attorneys General has re-opened this previously-noted search (or someone didn’t work out, perhaps) for Communications Assistant – $42k-$48k – apply by Nov. 30
Here’s a three-fer from the Center Nonprofit Advancement:
- Communications Manager opportunity available with the group …
- … they also have a nonprofit-centric job board …
- … and, you could also browse through their list of a few dozen of DC-area community focused member organizations to look for job/intern or volunteer opportunities.
The American Institute of Architects seeks Manager, Communications & Marketing to promote the groups’s professional development resources – graphic design chops a plus
Ambitiously named digital agency Huge seeks Copywriter – we see more copy/graphic/tech posts available locally and in other major hubs
National Gay & Lesbian Task Force
Communications Specialist to provide a variety of communication and outreach support to programs within the Dept. of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy.
Acronyms like SEM, FBX, CTR, and CPA should sound like a native language to Paid Media Director aspirants with Powell Tate
George Mason University
- Director of Strategic Communications
- Advertising Manager for the Association of Writers & Writing Programs – to $36k – apply by Nov. 12
- Admin/Information Coordinator, Office of Communications & Marketing – $39k-$43k – apply by Nov. 15
- PR & Marketing Director, College of Science – apply by Nov. 18
- Director of Annual Giving – apply by Nov. 25