Farm Journal Foundation – Program/Communications Specialist – $55k-$65k – agriculture journalism experience particularly sought
AARP is in search mode for a Media Relations Manager with 5-8 years of relevant experience including demonstrated ability to build and maintain successful relationships with national, regional and local media, as well as understanding of health issues related to Medicare, Medicaid and the Affordable Care Act;
National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce – Digital Media Manager – previous digital marketing experience, including website, social media, and/or e-newsletter strategy development and management particularly sought.
International agricultural development group CNFA seeks Communications & Recruitment Intern with strong writing/editing skills & experience w/ Adobe Creative Suite; newsroom experience a plus – apply by May 9
George Washington University
- Stewardship Writer/Editor
- Assistant Director of Development, GW Libraries
- Director of Development, School of Media & Public Affairs
This may be a bit divergent from our usual focus here, but surely someone amongst you has the high-level skill set sought by the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation for their Vice President, Education opportunity – contacts in the education field and leadership in educational technology field among their wants for the post – apply by May 9
Rock Creek Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Strategist
- Project/Account Manager
- Senior Visual/Graphic Designer – based at government client location
Mystery employer – Senior Content/Copywriter – temporary post – ideal candidate has 7 years of writing experience and experience with Wordpress CMS – search managed by the BOSS Group
- State Communications Director
- Political Writer/Researcher
- Field Communications Coordinator, South Region
- Senior Policy Communications Specialist, Transportation Trades Division
The American Association for the Advancement of Science seeks a Director of Editorial Content Strategy to develop digital content and publishing strategies for their excellently-named EurekAlert! communications channel – ten or more years of work experience in the areas of digital content creation and management, content marketing, PR, media, or journalism sought.
National Restaurant Association – Executive Assistant
National Association of Manufacturers
- Director of Government Relations
- Digital Communications Manager
- Intern, Public Affairs/External Relations
June 1 application dates noted for Summer Communications & Marketing Intern and Advocacy Intern posts with the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, but we’d suggest getting to it sooner than that.
National Park Foundation
- Development Writer (pdf)
- Manager, Corporate Proposals (pdf)
- Vice President, Corporate Partnerships (pdf)
- Director, Donor Relations & Stewardship (pdf)
New since just 10 days back at the World Resources Institute, we find this Project Coordinator opportunity supporting their climate & energy team; international experience and/or foreign language skills a plus.
Labor & enviro coalition Blue Green Alliance seeks Legislative & Policy Director with Hill or government relations experience and working knowledge of relevant federal policy issues such as climate, energy, workers’ rights, and trade.
Tax Analysts, a nonprofit working to improve the integrity of tax systems around the world, seeks take-charge Digital Marketing Manager – search managed by Staffing Advisors
New since our early-April check-in with the Council on Foreign Relations:
- Research Associate, Japan Studies – proficiency in Japanese required
- Associate Director, Foundation Relations – New York
Mystery association in Arlington, VA, seeks a part-time Program Assistant to support their scholarship foundation – $15-$17/hr – search managed by Beacon Hill Staffing
- Local Content Vehicle Videojournalist/Producer – and yes, the vehicle component is of the four-wheeled sort; heavy travel envisioned
- Intern, Fall 2014
Sierra Club – Organizing Manager – responsible for achieving all organizing objectives and for the effectiveness of the Club’s organizing activities within assigned communities; not less than 3 years experience leading community organizing campaigns required.
- Media Strategist
- Paralegal, National Prison Project
- Director of Philanthropy, ACLU of North Carolina Legal Foundation – Raleigh, NC
American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees – Admin Assistant – $51k
– no new post Tuesday; see you again Wednesday –