AAA seeks Manager, Federal Affairs for a broad range of legislative and regulatory affairs activities, as well as outreach & reporting duties; 4-8 years of Capitol Hill or related experience required.
- Outreach Coordinator supporting the Research Councils UK team’s efforts to strengthen UK engagement with US funding agencies & foundations to deliver a step change in US-UK research collaboration – $44k – apply by June 27
- Fall 2014 Intern opportunities now available: Communications – Defense Industry & Technology – Political – Trade & Business Policy – Scottish Affairs – Crisis Management – Economics – Digital Communications – Human Resources/Recruiting – Human Resources/Benefits – June 27 application deadline for all
CureSearch for Children’s Cancer
megaprojects – please get on that as Communications Manager (search position # 19118), if you would – apply by June 13 – and, while we’re at it, a new tunnel somewhere would be fun, too.
- Rep. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) – Communications Director
- Southern Republican – Staff Assistant
- Rep. Reid Ribble (R-WI) – Intern – August start date
- Not-that-hard-to-figure-out mystery Democrat – Intern and Press Intern – Fall 2014 – apply by June 17
- Parents Giving Officer – apply by June 6
- Writer/Communications Specialist, Office of Advancement – apply by June 9
- Director of Individual Giving – apply by June 22
Recruitment mainstay Russell Reynolds Associates seeks Research Consultant, Policy & Advocacy with at least 5 years experience in a commercial or business related role, or experience in a top tier executive search firm, ideally including a significant data gathering and analysis element.
These appear to be new w/ the American Enterprise Institute since our last check-in:
- Development Manager, Strategic Outreach & Events
- Research Fellow, Higher Education Reform
- Research Fellow, Early Childhood Education
- Research Assistant, Higher Education Reform
- Research Assistant, American History & Education
Booz Allen Hamilton seeks Energy Communications Specialist to provide media relations and stakeholder outreach support to a government research and development client.
You’re the clarion of Keydet sports as Associate Director of Athletics for External Relations for the Virginia Military Institute in lovely Lexington, Va.