OK, we're back for a full week of job-seek. Check out this hopefully-lucky-for-you 7/7 set, as well as a pretty good sized run of previously noted opportunities closing this week.
The National Recreation & Park Association actively seeks self-starter and problem-solver for Advocacy & Outreach Specialist post handling a broad range of duties in the advocacy, policy development, research and communications space – $45k-$50k
Jewish War Veterans of the USA are recruiting for a Programs & Public Relations Coordinator for extensive communications-related responsibilities, as well as fundraising & event-planning taskings; familiarity with Jewish community and nonprofits a plus.
Ducks Unlimited – Governmental Communications Manager – seeking candidates with knowledge of congressional process and congressional press corps, and/or familiarity with wildlife- and sportsmen-related conservation issues.
National Public Radio shows a LOT of Fall 2014 Intern opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines – apply by July 16
- Senior Account Exec, CSR Programs – DC or New York
- Account Exec, CSR Programs – DC, New York, or Dallas, TX
- Vice President of Digital Production & Technology – DC or New York
Holistic methodology, trustworthy stewardship, award-winning expertise, & top industry talent; that last item of BRG Communications’ self-professed brand attributes could apply to you, if you’re invited aboard as Account Manager for this down-by-the-river, heart-of-Old-Town-based firm.
George Mason University
- Communications Coordinator supporting the Information Technology Unit – apply by July 14
- PR/Marketing Coordinator for the College of Humanities & Social Sciences – low-to-mid $40k – apply by July 16
- Web Copy Editor for the Association of Writers and Writing Programs – part-time – $12/hr – apply by July 9
We won’t make you wait until the usual Friday run for these fresh opportunities with American University:
- Director of Public Relations
- Assistant Director, Public Interest Programs – School of Law – $62k-$65k – JD required
IBM seeks External Relations Professional to support their government relations operation by building, maintaining and leveraging a unique influence community, including media, analysts, think tanks, academics and other government influencers.
Dougherty & Associates, Inc. seeks Communications Consultant and Strategic Communications Consultant, the latter of which would be in support of their Department of Veteran’s Affairs client
National MS Society
- Senior Director, Corporate Relations – Denver, CO – apply by July 11
- Public Relations Specialist – Kansas City, MO – apply by July 21
- Manager, Southeast Advocacy – Raleigh, NC – apply by July 31
- Coordinator, Public Policy Advocacy – Waltham, MA – apply by Aug. 1
- Marketing Specialist – Philadelphia, PA – apply by Aug. 1
- Senior Manager, Communications – New York – apply by Aug. 2
- Associate Vice President, Marketing & Public Relations – Hartford. CT – apply by Aug. 4
- Senior Manager, Marketing/Brand Development – Denver, CO – apply by Aug. 4
- Regional Director of Corporate Development – Dallas or Houston, TX – apply by Aug. 29
- Government Activism Coordinator – Oklahoma City, OK – apply by Aug. 29
GE seeks to bring on a Government Relations Leader to be responsible for overseeing engagement with governments world-wide on oil & gas policy & regulatory issues, with a particular focus on subsea, drilling and surface, turbo machinery, and measurement & control systems.
DDC Advocacy is in search mode for a Political Coordinator to provide admin support and serve as a campaign coordinator for our issue-based advocacy campaigns.
New since our month-ago check-in with the American Enterprise Institute:
- Research Assistant, Foreign & Defense Policy Studies
- Research Assistant, Cybersecurity & Technology Policy
- Research Assistant, Middle Eastern Studies – relevant language skills desired
- Research Assistant, Asian Studies
- Internship Program Coordinator
Bureau of International Labor Affairs – International Relations Officer supporting the Office of Child Labor/Forced Labor & Human Trafficking – $89k-$138k – job ID: DE-14-HRC-ILAB-179 – apply by July 18
ERP International seeks top-flight Policy Analyst to support the military Integrated Disability Evaluation System and the Army Medical Command
Is the Trinity Marketing casting about for a Tyson’s Corner-based part-time Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest Marketing Associate related to this Boston-based outfit? We have no idea – $40-$60k salary opportunity noted
… and, finally: perhaps one of you folks has the very very strong marketing/merchandising experience required for the oenophile dream job of Director, Online Merchandising for Total Wine & More