Families USA, advocate for high-quality, affordable healthcare for all, seeks Digital Content Producer with 3-5 years of writing/analysis experience, preferably on policy issues.
Old Town-based 300 Brand seeks Government Affairs Manager to support clients in the Federal IT arena through a range of GR and communications/content development activities; at least 5 years of policy or communications experience required.
Blue Star Families – see also main career page
- Director of Research & Policy (pdf) – Master’s required, PhD preferred; DC-based telecommuting position – apply by Feb. 16
- Director of Development (pdf) – 10+ years of experience required; DC-based telecommuting position – apply by Feb. 20
Here’s a very fresh Communications Director opportunity with the Alliance to Save Energy suited for candidates with 5+ senior communications experience; background in energy efficiency and/or energy/environmental policy preferred.
Reputation management & digital strategy firm RepEquity is actively seeking new teammates for:
Intern opportunities with our friends at the British Embassy in DC, as well as New York, Atlanta & Chicago – apply by Mar. 8
American University – Assistant Project Director supporting the anti-torture programs thru the Center for Human Rights & Humanitarian Law – $62k-$65k
Bethesda’s Round House Theatre seeks Development Assistant of the dynamic, organized & personable sort – high $20k
Pew Charitable Trusts
- Senior Associate, State Policy/ Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative
- Senior Associate, State Policy, Pew-MacArthur Results First Initiative –California focus
- Operations Manager, Government Performance
- Senior Associate, State Budget Policy, State Fiscal Health and Economic Growth
- Program Assistant, Health Programs
- Admin Assistant, Reforming States’ Public Sector Retirement Systems
- Senior Research Officer, Retirement Security
World Bank – Communications Advisor – apply by Feb. 15
- Senior Consultant, Strategic Communications/Public Affairs
- Senior Consultant, Strategic Communications/Research
- Managing Director, Strategic Communications/Energy & Natural Resources
- communications-related opportunities also available in New York & Chicago, IL offices
- Marketing Associate
- Coordinator, Provider Economics & Public Policy (scroll down) – supporting the Association of Community Cancer Centers & 18 state medical oncology chapters.
… and finally: Energy frontier research in extreme environments? Sign us up! Or rather, let's sign you up for a part-time Communications Specialist post with the Carnegie Institution in that extreme arena.
… and finally, part 2: we end your week on a sweet note with an opportunity to hand out business cards with an @candyusa.com email address as Senior Director, External Communications for the National Confectioners Association – we don’t even want to consider how much waistline-expanding fun you’ll have at their trade show.
Best wishes for a super-great, Hopslam-awaiting weekend (until then, we'll occupy ourselves w/ the Nugget Nectar & Enjoy By) from your favorite™ public affairs jobs resource.